Saturday, October 28, 2006

Idle thoughts........

I think it's a good thing God gave us two ears but only one mouth...

Daylight Savings Time ending really sucks. Oh boy, it's 5pm, I'm off work and now I getta turn on my headlights.. (The good news - they're extending in next year.. .two weeks on the front end, one week on the back... yippee!)

It's fun to see people having fun.

In spite of observed winter behavior, men think about sex more than football.

Will meatloaf last until the end of time?

Any color people are fine. People who change colors ain't.

Why do they call it a hot water heater?

Would it be considered sexual harassment if I'm peeing and a gay guy walks up to the next urinal?

Whatinthehell would the counselors say to the 700 youths from the "Join a team, not a gang" foundation they took to the Miami-Florida International football game where a brawl broke out (stomping on heads, using helmets as weapons) and 29 players were suspended, two kicked off for good? "Ahm.. how 'bout some popcorn kids?"

Just an observation - after REALLY pushing ignoring doing laundry to the limit (meaning I ran outta boxer briefs and borrowed a pair of son's plain ole boxers)I've learned it's much more difficult to pee with plain ole boxers. (Leastwise the one's that are like 4 inches too small around the waist).. Did I really just announce that? I think I did.

It takes leather balls to play rugby.

I once was lost, but now I found me.

Among the top 100 misspelled words: weird... Separate... rhythm... misspell... license... ignorance... dumbbell... daiquiri... atheist... cemetery... Did you miss them? I'da sworn colonel woulda been on there...

Are u still awake? Among the 100 most often mispronounced: (using the 'fun' way) affidavid.. athelete... bob wire... duck tape... drownd... 'erb...Klu Klux Klan... larnyx.. miniture... sherbert... Tiajuana...

Ok, time for a nap... May you have a wonderful nap sometime when needed as well... love, Victurd

No comments: