Saturday, October 18, 2008

(Harp and Jawbone Intro)

Chicken train

runnin' all day

chicken train

runnin' all day

chicken train

runnin' all day

I can't get on

I can't get off

chicken train take your chickens away....

This song has absolutely nothing to do with everything. Again, using what brain cells that be left “up there” I was tossin' and turnin' about whatinthehell to write. I thought about “fun stuff”.. I was driving around, and somea my favs came on.. Fatbottom girl... Can't always get what you want... I was thinka stuff like “popping bubble wrap”... and then this song came on...




(Harp and jawbone break)

laser beam

in my dream

laser beam

in my dream

I can't get on

I can't get off

laser beam's like a sawed off dream...

I realized, listening to music is onea my favorite things to do. I'm not whoopy on going to a bar, being stuck with who's there, what they're playing (but admit to many a good time)... I prefer selectin' my own.. My own “old fart” radio station....

I also have fun going to the same fast food joints repeatedly, not being able to see the microphone person, but to open the lips and mimic the same ole same ole ones as they do “welcome to Church's this is Diane may I hep you?”.. or, wonderfuly Hispanically “welcome to Wendies may I take your order please?” (Her looks match her peppiness)...

(Harp and Jawbone break)

(While you do chicken sounds)

chicken train

runnin' all day

chicken train

runnin' all day

I can't get on

I can't get off

Chicken train take your chickens away

braaa... braaaaaaaack.... braaaaaaa...

(More chicken sounds)

Whoda known? I don't really share opines of political goodies, and this is no intent to do so.. I just thought this was fun. braaaaaaaack...

I like to people watch... have fun with critters... see smiles.. catch a kid in mid invigorism.. catch an old fart in mid invigorism...

Were you really doing chicken sounds?

Computers are fun, mostly. I think too, fun is avoiding what ain't fun. There you go again Victor, that avoidance behavior. Yeah, mebbe. Argument at my joint last night, I wasn't a participant. Couldn't sleep thru it.. went out to van, zonked. For the night. Stupid, yet kinda fun.

To McDonalds, 5:10am (I'm there that early during the week.).. Lady comes to door holding up 6 fingers (well, 5 fingers anda thumb).. back to van for snoozing.

Paper. Breakfast. Coffee (fitty-four cent senior coffee).. Fun..

To library. 8:20am. Darn. "Saturday 9-5". Back to van. Nuther nap. Weekends are fun.

Little things are fun. Perhaps that makes me a simpleton. Don't care. I knows my fun. Like right now, I'm at a station (one of fitteen wrapped around in rectangle fashion) at the library (Home PC on fritz, not fun) and over here there's a kid chewon the string to his hoodie. There two 11 year old snotnoses sharing a chair looking at puter. Another kid, looking down, writing, looking back up at pc, not smiling, obviously homework, not fun.

Every day crap in life is fun. I reckon that is if you let it be. (Oh shit, another music blog coming.) Well mebbe.. When I find myself in times of trouble.......... heheh.... I seek fun.

A mom helping a kid login. The library version of 'paper or plastic'... full internet access or filtered access?.. Darnit. Eh, don't worry kid, one day even you too can watch Pam and Tommy.

I'm about funned out. Thanks for the ear. (Hey! Another blog! "Starry starry night")... Victor, you're sick. No. I just like fun. It beats hearing arguments.

Gonna go nap in my van now. Might u find a ray of fun within the day.......

Braaaaaaaaaaaaack... (More chicken sounds.) Love, Victurd.

No comments: