Thursday, October 30, 2008

Focus…

Ex hated the Ford Focus. “That’s so ugly, why would anyone want one?”

Me I never gave it much thought. A small economic car, pretty much like the rest of ‘em.

A recent date, gal had a Ford Focus. I chuckled a bit. Funny how we all see life different.

Remember (u sonsaguns) I write to me. Hitchhikers welcome. I always thought having a word with two H’s in a row was impossible, but Bill Gates didn’t underline it, so hitchhikers must be spelled alike.

I encourage me (and u, if you wanna) to stop for a moment today and focus. Focus on one person, and then another. And another.

We’re all ego pigs – it feels good when someone focus’s on us. To have someone’s thought, eyes, heart pointed full fledged is a wonderful thing.

Find out, it’s a pretty damn good feel too when you’re on the focusing end.

With the style of cars, we’re all different. With focus, we’re, for the most part, similar.

I’ll never forget (back in ought-six).. yes, I’m old damnit.. I’ll never forget having my cataract surgery. One eye was completely covered… the other looking up at the light. Blurry chit, but could still detect it was a light.

Then, he took the equivalent of an “eye Dremel” and ‘jackhammered’ my lens. Oh chit. Weird feel. No focus. Blurry. Nuttin. Could detect white, that’s it. Not ten seconds later, the new lens. Perfect. I could see perfect.

I do abhore the word fuck, but sheepishly find myself using it for emphasis. Life is a fucking gift. Focus. On one. And another. And another.

Yes, we even need to focus on ourselves occasionally. Hell I’ve rubbed my own shoulders. I’ve done stupid, selfish stuff.. I think sometimes ya gotta.

Focus rocks. 7,297.

I hope someday I getta ride in the Focus again. Until next time, keep your eyes ahead, windshield clean… watch God as he paints again… Love… Like… Smile.. Enjoy..

Focus. Love, Victurd

No comments: