Monday, June 25, 2007

Touch.....

Touch is a wonderful thing. Why you little kinkster there - maybe that wasn’t the touch I was referring to! Ok, it’s one kinda touch… Touch says “I like you.” “I’m happy to be with you.” “You’re not chopped liver.” Yes, I spose it can mean “oh baby oh baby oh baby.” Touch explores. Touch excites. To be touched is a good thing. To touch, mebbe even better.

A wide receiver has a touch-down… Airplanes, safely home as they touch-down…

Kid at a zoo… The ‘petting’ or touching zoo. Different creatures, different coats. Different reactions. Intrepid touching. Trepedation touching. Touch of all kinds.

Touch is the eyesight to the blind… The cane touches ahead for obstacles. The hands touch the curvature of the face to “draw” it… In a game of tag, a touch changes who’s “it.” Touched by a paintball ends your game. Touch football.

The new thing in athletics is the “knuckle-touch.” Somehow, touch on the butt, moved to the touching handshake, to the touching high-five, to the knuckle thingy. No matter, it’s exuberant touch all the same.

If we see something pretty damn cool, pretty damned emotional, it’s touching. A friend or loved one completely spoils us somehow, we respond by saying “I’m touched.”

Don’t touch a leper. In 5th grade, Jennie’s got cooties, don’t touch her. In HS, “I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot pole.” I ain’t touchin’ that one. Don’t touch that dial.

We touch up cars. We put our touch in cooking. Our touch in writing. Our touch in our dress. (Our touch in our undress.)

In Mexico we toque. France it’s touche. Russian is прикасаться.
The Midas touch. A touch of gray. Touchscreen electronics. Touch and tell.

Touch me in the morning. Reach out and touch someone.

I can’t imagine a life where touch isn’t enjoyed. Sure, it’s a personal thing - and I know there are people who are truly deathly afraid of germs from others… or.. The simple touch by another is repugnant.

Me, I’m biased. Me likes touch. Yeah, probably too much. Hands that touch. Touching a face. Lips touching. Bodies in full press touching. Other parts touching. (I meant like a butterfly kiss you GD kinkster.)

Don’t touch the soft spot. Pat the toddler on the head. A nice touch to the back to lift spirits or to congratulate. A handshake as a bonding touch. A hug for a nice friend touch. An arm around to say “hey.. I think you’re pretty cool.”

Bout outta touch crap. Gonna end touching keyboard. Touch the mouse in the URH corner to click this blog goodbye. Go touch ma bed. Letma face touch up with the pillow. Be awakened soon by the touch of the GD (gosh darn) hungry cat.

Today was a nice touch day. I’d be touched if tomorrow was too. Touch the comment button if you like to tell me whatinthehell is on your brain. I’d be touched. Promise, I’m leaving now. Gonna go study my eyelids as they touch each other. Please, be a touch extrovert. It’s a good thing. With love and touches, Victurd.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have truly touched me.