Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This N That... all stolen....

So... I ain't sayin' I'm creative, but there are days I'd simply rather seek out stuff and relay... like today.. quotes, sayings, stuff I think is fun. Eh, I know, kinda like an email you brisk through.. Oh well, here 'tis.. Happy brisking:

Bill Cosby
A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice.

George Burns
Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. ~Erica Jong,

No one wants advice - only corroboration. ~John Steinbeck

Always drink upstream from the herd.
Will Rogers

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
Wendell Johnson

This is like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra

Do you believe in Love at First Sight... or do I have to buy you another drink?

Save the animals… experiment on lawyers

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

The secret to success is how you deal with Plan B. (mom)

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. (8th grade teacher/coach).

Silence is golden but yelling is more fun.

May today be better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

Five shopping days remain. I'm already outta money and I ain't started yet. Which, for some reason, reminds me of granny's favorite quote: To double your money, fold it in half. Have a happy, happy day - Love, Victurd

No comments: