Monday, December 04, 2006

I see a good moon arisin'....

Dammit, dangit, stymie halt, waitaminute, ok ok... JUST when ya got the doldrums, the who gives a rats, the wakeup feeling "crap, what day is this and why do I have to do it?" ---- nature gives you the most spectacular moon I believe I've ever seen in the sky -- as if to say -- hey mister, thank your lucky stars - this is a GREAT place to be... Did you see it this morning? Oh baby it was fine...

And it was beautiful... Thanks Mr. Moon. A buttload of reasons to be down: The Chiefs losing to a sucky team... The Ameristar cha-chinging somea my paycheck... Temperature cold enough to make an already shrively pee pee even shorter... Car heater that finally works -- 2/3's of the way to work... Snow/ice covered sidewalk/entry way.. A nice chunka sheet rock coming to visit the floora my bedroom after the freezing ice/rain day... (Complain complain is my name!)....

So... a wonderful moon.. Here's to all the wonderful moons... Call me a perve if you want - but my next favorite place to observe a "full moon" is right there 'bout ten feet behind this one female Golden T bowler (Actually, there are several)... why - some chickies nowadays even adorn artwork right above the moon as if it wasn't pleasant enough justa stare.. You women who call me piggo - I scoff at the notion 'cause I know you're just as bigga lovers of male moons as we piggos are of your flavor moons...

There's nothing to jolt a little life back in one like a nice, wonderfully rounded moon.. the sky kind or the other kind. Moon River... I see a ba'ad moon arisin... Moonlight Sonata... Dancin' in the moonlight... Everyone's gone to the moon.. Harvest moon.. Mississippi moon.. Moondance... Moonshadow... Kentucky moon... and then my dad's favorite moon song: "She's got freckles on her but(t) she's pretty.."

Hehe. Happy moons to you. Let's hope todays a butt-er day.... Love, Victurd

No comments: