Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I promise this won't be a cut and paste site forever....

But some chicky named Misty emailed me somea her favs... thought worth adding here...

The more sympathy you give, the less you need. ~Malcolm S. Forbes

If you step on people in this life, you're going to come back as a cockroach. ~Willie Davis

Don't knock masturbation - it's sex with someone I love. ~Woody Allen

I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty. ~John Waters

Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love. ~Butch Hancock

Assumptions are the termites of relationships. ~Henry Winkler

Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers. ~Mary Tyler Moore

Almost everything in life is easier to get into than out of. ~Agnes' Law

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard, The Note Book, 1927

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. ~Leo Buscaglia

Love is being stupid together. ~Paul Valery

The hardest-learned lesson: that people have only their kind of love to give, not our kind. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960 (my favorite)

Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it. ~William Feather

I've met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time. ~Bill Gold

We pretend to work because they pretend to pay us. ~Author Unknown

No comments: