Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.....

Won't have access to the computer until after Christmas – so, I wanted to stop and wish everyone a very, Merry Christmas. You have absolutely no idea how much I appreciate your eyeballs here – I simply love to write – and to think that some actually come here is pretty damn awesome to me.

Life is all about sharing – and please know if it wasn't for you – I wouldn't be able to do this.. .So THANKS!

May God Bless – may you have happy tears, feel goods, and sure – good feels! I know some of you have recently lost family members – and my heart is with you as you must face that empty chair this Holiday Season. Remember it's Ok to shed a tear – for if one doesn't feel – there's no sense of even being on the Earth.

The Holiday season is stressy – but the spirit of the event always wins out – and be sure to touch, hug, kiss and love... Every minute on planet earth is a joy... May your eyes be a digital camera on life.

Love, St. Vicholas(turd)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Victor,

Thank you for all of your encouraging, heartfelt, funny words!!! You do make such a difference!!! Hope your holidays are fun, loving and special.

Rae