Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday... Hump Day...

Musings....

Gracie's son is goin' in the Navy. Great kid - just learned the "real date" of June 6th yesterday... Was nice to see the excitement in his eyes... Was fun to hoist a cold one with him last night.. I wish Maynard would consider something like that - as long as it wasn't in harm's way.. it'd go miles for his psyche...

The Royals are on pace to win 40 games (outta 162 played.) Wow, dat ain't very good. Read something the other day that said "between 1975 and 1990 the Royals had the third most wins"... the times they'vea changed.

Whine - whine.. Seems to be the common theme here at work. All of us are pushed this time of year to simply try to keep up (and that's impossible.) It's sucha pleasure to be surrounded by those that don't bitch about it.. it happens, we haveta do it.. let's make it fun. Thus far, we have.

Playing golf tomorrow with three buddies from work. Little termite Joseph and I are teamed together... Again, I be lucky to run with the young pups -- GD will need ma Ibuprofen after - but their enthusiasm keeps ma ticker pumped, rarin' to go, excited about life. Victor Immature I guess I am.

You'd haveta know Gracie to believe how much fun it is just to watch her.. The inflection in her words is awesome. The smiles she wings are frequent, fresh, and to be on the receiving end just makes ya feel good. She could be anything she wants to be - and she's choosing to be a reading teacher for 7th grade snotnoses. I think that rocks. Can you imagine having a pretty, fun, upbeat, teacher like that? I know it'd make me wanna read.. or simply listen to her. Impactive you are woman, keep it up!

(Victor, this was real boring... in fact, it sounded a tad bit like a diary.) Bite me Folgersbreath.. that's what a blog is.. (Why do these young people continue to hang with you when you use such archaic terms... 'diary'. Get with the new world.) Ya know, thankyouverymuch but I'll take the best of both worlds. Diary keeps me keenly aware and thankful of my past - blog keeps the juices flowin' for the excitement of today. Kiss my ass talkback.

Alrighty then... another day.. another dollar... I reckon their ain't nothing wrong with a routine day. I make a wish today that everyone who is going thru a tough time is able to cope through it... and may any ills be healed soon - very soon.
Happy day, bye bye now.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»