Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blug....... Slog.......

That's me today - the cross between a blog anda slug. Tired, old - here. (But smiling!)....

Damn little button you gotta hit to start this says "Create"... I wish it just said "Write"... or "New"... Create is intimidating. I guess upon occasion there is something creative here.. (GD Victor, we'll be the judgea that).. Yeah yeah, I know talkback - but I really DO remember being creative once in my life.. (Oh yeah? When?)..

Well, usedta be a gal here at work.. she was.. well, let's just say no longer in the closet. She was having a Halloween Party - and invited a hetero female frienda mine to it.. Hetero was worried shitless as to what to dress up as... "Easy" I spouted.. "just go as a Little Dutch Boy".. hehe.. Ok, sorry - I kinda liked it. Reminded me of something my father might say - and he made me smile.

Thanks Cherryl for your kind words yesterday... I really do think I'd come here even if I knew there were no eyeballs peering - but hell, we all like flattery. So again thanks..

Slog, blug - blog slug. Tired. Old. (Gee, that was fun to read).. Oh screw you talkback - I got every right to whine - it's my friggin blog. (Oh joy, can you whine s'more.. it's not like you've got the roughest life in the world.).. Yeah, reckon you're right..

Hey, I need ideas. Anyone wanna buy an inground pool? Free shipping? HUH? Ok, I lied about that part. Nah the city is on my ass, and rightfully so.. The pool liner on our inground pool went bad several years ago - back then it was like $3000 to fix.. It ain't exactly front burner stuff to me - but the city tells me "you must have a plan of action by 5/31......... or be subject to arrest." <-- ain't lying about that. It was in the fine print. Or shitty print, pendin' on how ya look at it.

So... You, you sum'bitches (said lovingly).. if you have any fun, creative ideas on what to do with a useless broken ingound pool - please forward. Thanks to Glady Kravats next door (she has Code Inspector on her speed dial.. this is the same bitch that grabbed my kid's arm a few years back.. ain't talked to her since).. anyways, I plan to write a fun letter to the City on my plan of action. I will include, as the final option, filling it in. But.. I'd loveta have some creative options to offer them. You know, like maybe "The world's largest Koolaid Stand".. Think of it, you could poor tons of sugar.. get free samples from the Koolaid Company.. mix that crap up.. sell it to the neighborhood snotnoses... I think Channel 9 would cover it.. could be good for the city... Ok, that's one idea, I need yours.

I can't afford to fix it... unless for some reason Elisabeth Shue would read this and think "hmmm.. you've really thought I'm attractive for all those years?".. uh huh.. So, figuring that prolly ain't gonna happen - I gotta come up with a plan. Bury it (which in and of itself is expensive)... Maybe I could sell it on EBay. Seems virtually anything sells on there... Find me a 'pool fool'.. I'd even throw in a seta 1971 Topps Baseball cards...

Ok... time for work.. the real world beckons.. I stayed awhile after work last night.. Gracie was at a concert so... you know what that means.. Uh huh.. I played $3 blackjack, listened to two different bands, had two beers, Started with $40,won $60.. got up.. was walking to the door and that friggin $10 table said "Victor... oh VICTOR.. c'mere".. So I did. Plopped down the $60 I'd won to play. Six hands later I was out the door with only my original $40. (You idiot.) Screw you talkback, I'm fitty-three, I'll do whatever in the hell I want. Remember you crass ass - if it wasn't for me - you wouldn't even have a life.

Got the runs.. I mean... Gotta run....... Happy day, bye bye now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»