Friday, May 19, 2006

He choked... and then he drove thru the China Buffet

HA! You sonsabitches didn't believe me! Thursday's news:

"Police are investigating after a driver crashes his car into a hair salon and restaurant early Thursday morning. (Actually was Chinese Restaurant.. Can't ya just see em? "Ohhhh shit"..)

It happened at about 4 a.m. in the 400 block of West 103rd Street. A surveillance camera showed the car veering off the street into the building. The driver told police he was on his way home from work, had a coughing fit and blacked out. He said that he has been sick recently.

The man suffered only minor injuries."

Flashback to September:

"Police don't know any damn thing about a driver going down an embankment early Friday morning....

It happened about 11am in Belton. There were no surveillance cameras - but the car pulled onto Highway 71 and veered off and down a 40' hill into a grassy knoll between the outer road and the main highway (inches from a 2' deep concrete culvert).

The driver told his blog "I was on my way to work, choked on a Burger King French Fry, had a coughing fit and blacked out. Not a fucking sole stopped to see if I was Ok.. I think they were all laughing 'LOOK!!!.. DID YOU SEE THAT OLE GEEZER? HEHE.'" The driver said he'd been sick recently.

The man suffered only wounded pride.

So... stick that crap up your Funk and Wagnell. See? It happens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sport's scores: Yesterday I shot... Righthanded. I hit three, count 'em three - balls at a 45 degree angle to the left into the woods. I almost nailed a duck on the 12th hole. I gotta ten on one hole (the only player in double figures I might boast).. It got dark, the two young punks gave up on us - went home, and I'll be damned if they missed me draining a 20' par putt. Oh well. I knew it happened. I had fun and my body don't feel too bad. Wanna feel it?

Happy day, bye bye now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»