Thursday, May 18, 2006

Rabbit in a snowstorm....

ie, a blank sheet of paper. That's it, this thing - the blank sheeta paper. I ain't got nuttin' to say (then shut the hell up Victor). Damn you talkback - now ya did it... I'm gonna ramble just because of that.. (Oh joy.)

On second thought - I'm gonna take a day off. Crap, we all need onea them from time to time. I hope you love and are loved.. I hope ya choose your actions/reactions - and that they aren't stressy...

I'm always amazed by brains and how we use them so differently... Just two minutes ago - I was out for my every morning smoke before the 8am bell... There's a gal here at work -- she learned about two months ago she has breast cancer... She chooses to be upbeat. "Beat the bastard" my sister and I usedta say with a smile.. A small thing happened - but I think it tells a story.. She was walking in the front door -- I was 30 yards away at the side door - head pointed ahead (not in her direction).. She yelled across "Good Morning Vic!".. She chose to do that. A nice moment it was. She coulda walked in with head down - ne'er a word. Instead - she perked me up, perked herself up - and she grabbed that moment. I'm glad she did - she knows there are no guarantees of future moments. Again, a simple thing - but a wonderful thing. Please utilize your moments. I planta.

Taking off at 4pm to play golf today. YEAH!!! I've blabbed via email how termite Joey and I are gonna kick Mike/Dave's butt on the golf course. We're terrible, Mike's very good and Dave is average. We should lose handily - but I'm glad I took the moment to hopefully make them smile - and increase their enjoyment as they kick our butts. Joey and I will try harder - we know aheada time we suck - so any good that comes is unexpected. Take your moments - give a little joy - from what I've observed, the givers DO get tenfold - and they live much more enjoyable lives. I've probably lived life as a receiver - and that bugs me - but I'm working on the giving part..

Have a great day... Even you talkback - you butthead.... Bye bye now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»