Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I couldn't live without........

Air.... Water.... Electricity (well... could.. but it'd be damn tough)...

Beer.. (well... could... but not so sure I'd wanna!).... Women... no further details needed...

Planters Salted Peanuts... My car... Gasoline... Sleep... Circulation... (you dirty minded shit you)...

Peanut butter... The t-vee (don't needs no TiVo, DVD, VCR, HD, that crap.. just gimme the basic.)... Music... Coffee...

The News... The Newspaper... Spring.... Summer.... Fall.... Holidays...
Friends, Family/loved ones... Animals... Old folks - Even the ones that can't drive wortha crap..

Youthful enthusiasm... Sarcasm... Laughter... Deodorant... Pay Day...
Butterfingers... My eyeballs... Toilet paper... Tears... Feel... Sex...


My testes, pee pee, that stuff... colon.. lungs.. heart.. (Victor? You've gotta heart?) Talkback, may the bird of Paradise mistake your anus for your nose.

Money... Bread.. Undies.. Shoes... A Mirror.. (I shoulda known.) OH SCREW YOU TALKBACK - if you didn't have a mirror - life would be hell. Can you imagine living not knowing what you looked like?

Selfishness - you know, stuff like Blackjack, a woman in a sundress, not having a phone to be commanded by, control of the remote, my computer - that crap.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I COULD live without:

Neighbors - especially Gladys Kravats... Boogers... Frowns... Fights...

The ugly portions of the news... War... Racism... Mayonnaise... VD, STD's, CD's, DDS's, Home Depots, Da Bears.

Oral selfishness.. (VICTOR! The hell you talkin' about?).. I'm talking about people that are ALWAYS concerned with "me/I." (Yeah.. Ok.. I thought you meant something else... whew.)..

Mean people... BO... Getting gas in the rain... Having gas after a Mexican dinner.. My gas bills in the winter... The fuckers that leave three drops of coffee in the coffee pot at work and don't make more..

(Is there a purpose/intent to all this crap you've written?) Well croissantbreath - no.. I was just "fillin' the hole" of an empty blog. But (Victor, you learned long ago you can't start a sentence with "but".)... But FU talkback, this is a blog. Take your Englishteacherredpen and scratch the bird of Paradise with it. But, as I was typing - I've found I love a lotta more stuff than I hate. That's a good thing... I think.

May love strike you as well... for others... for yourself... for all around you.. I love life... God Bless....... Victor

No comments: