Monday, May 15, 2006

Help Wanted......

Counselor, Advisor, Chef, Consultant, Nurturer, Laundry Attendant, chauffeur, Nurse, Educator, Psychologist, Sanitation Engineer, Peace Coordinator, all unconditionally, etc,...etc,...etc... Must work 24/7, no pay, Thanks once a year. With all that, you must understand how lucky you are.

Yes, mom. I truly hope you personally had/have a wonderful relationship with your mother. If you are a mom, I hope you've gained appreciation of how impacting you/your actions/behaviors are.

I am not Maynard's mom, but for the last five years I've been the onsite 'mom' and I haven't been able to hold a candle to you moms. I've always appreciated mothers, especially my own but now I have a greater understanding for each and every one of you.

There's something about your gut hurting when your kid's gut hurts. I can remember coughing as a child and my mother purposely wouldn't exhale until I inhaled again. Unconditional love. Knowing what to say when, and what not to say when.

I hope your day was wonderful and that all of the memories add up to a marvelous quilt of life. Happy day, bye bye now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»