Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Oh YES Norman... YES?

I'm not one to be able to recite whom was in what movie, what year, who said what, what the theme was.. hell, even what the title was...

This one I remember however.... As Norman lay "dying" on the deck of their lakeside retreat @ Golden Pond.. Ethel looked over him... He'd squinted up with one eye after a lengthy period of laying virtually motionless after clutching his heart... He barely muttered "Ethel?"

"OH YES NORMAN.. YES?".... Baitedly awaiting his response.. thoughts of going looney amongst the loons if he passed... he finally spouted "Better now."

That's me. Better now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Checkenginelight/93 Ford Taurus update..

I think I'd mentioned the Brake light is on as well as the checkenginelight..

Tapped on the shoulder at 12:45am this morning "DAD, DAD, WAKE UP." "Yes son, what is it?"... "The car won't go into park." (SHIT, he thought to himself)..

So.. me thinks PERHAPS Maynard's anger once again got the best of him.. I probably shouldn't infer that - but in all likelihood it happened. The gearshift thingy just kinda slides now.. it won't go into park.. goes into reverse after MUCH trevail..
Made it to work.. two jacks propped around a tire so it won't fly off anywhere. Little stuff I guess...

No matter... I'm better now. Maybe a little looney, but better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»