Thursday, March 09, 2006

The hell makes you smile?

At lunch yesterday there was this reasonably pretty waitress (happened to be Mexican if that matters.. does it matter?.. would I'a said "happened to be a white chick" if she'da been a white chick?).. wherethehell was I... oh yeah, this waitress lady... The entire time (from greeting us, to taking our order, to taking Gabby's order back to the cooks THREE times to get it right, to taking our money) she did nothing but smile. Had I been in a group of just males I think I woulda said "man, that chick must get laid EVERY night because she never does ANYTHING but smile." Oh wait, I forgot, I did say that.

I'd like to think I smile a lot. I guess I never smile when I see myself (mirror) 'cause I keep looking for a 20 year stallion to smile back to me and the fugger is never there!..

How good does it feel to see a smile winged your way? To me, it's very good. If it's an acquantance, it must mean "hey, I've enjoyed our interaction." If it's a mate, it must mean "Damn you were wonderful in bed last night" (or, in my case "geez, I really liked the Sloppy Joes you cooked"!)...

Off the top of my head (yes, screw you all there IS still hair there) here's a quick list of what makes me smile EVERY TIME I think of them:

Buck O'Neil.. The Governor on Best Little Whorehouse... Barney Fife... Driving by a little league game, seeing the batter hit the ball as parents rise to their feet and make grunting noises so unlike any noise they ever make in their normal life...

The rare occasions where I say something to a friend, mate, co-worker and it plants a smile on their face... Elements of surprise... An email from a friend.. Taking a drive to places that ain't hardly been fugged up by man... Daydreaming about past good times... Reliving moments when I could run like the wind versus the current run and breakwind thing I do!... When good happens to a good person...

A Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait... Someone enjoying their life...

Allright... Enough with the happy shit. What kinda shit makes you happy? Tune in tomorrow when the topic will be "what kinda shit makes you horny?"... Ok, teasing. Mebbe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»