Saturday, August 11, 2007

A little bit’a Monica in my life….

A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Mambo Jambo - or Jumbo:

Big Ben has stopped. Oh shit. Ah, but it’s planned. They’re cleaning, repairing for ‘his’ One-hundred-fiftieth anniversary in 2009.

Idle thoughts: Was in Blockbuster today. Wonder whatinthehell they did with all the old VHS tapes?

What if, one day we run out of bar codes?

Reid and Soanya update: (This is the pair, he 55, she 23, sailing around the globe, thrice is goal, in attempt to pass the continuous world record of 600+ days, in their effort to go 1000 days… thus, their website 1000days.net. To refresh, they’ve already sailed thru a Naval Target Range, ran into a freighter in the dark, and have had mast problems.).. Day 109 Reid was “working up the mast” and “roasting nuts.” (I just copy and paste!)… Soanya was reading about the more esoteric aspects of yoga (huh??)… they’ve been admiring rainbows… Psyching up for their trip across the Southern Ocean (a supposed hellish sailing region).. Day 105 found them restocking certain food items, among them white beans, one of cut ziti pasta, one of fat medjool dates, one of make the morning oats good dried apricots, one of our staple lentils, one of can't go without goat's milk, and one of the delicious dessert halva. (By Day 2 I think I’da been screaming CHEEEEEEEESEBURGER PLLLLLLEEEEEEASSSEEEE! Goat’s milk? Fat medjood dates? Patooey!)

Thanks to a law pushed some time ago into action by the Alabama State Teachers Union, Alvin Penez Taylor (accused of raping a student - hasn’t taught in over two years) has received in excess of $100,000 in pay, and two raises. That ain’t right.

(Thanks Chuck Shepherd!) The representative from Boulder, Colo., in the National Spelling Bee in Washington, D.C., in May was 14-year-old Miss "Maithreyi Gopalakrishnan" (Put THAT on your Big Chief tablet!)

And you’re impressed by fake boobies? “Scientists at Italy's La Sapienza University announced in May that they had, for apparently the first time, surgically grafted a vagina (built with stem cells) onto a woman who had been born without one due to a rare condition.”

Headlines:

Man Texting While Driving Hits Man Texting While Walking

New Dad Thinks Baby May Be Gay…

Swimming Pool and Water Stolen From Yard

I have an 18x35 inground pool in my backyard. I’d love to sell this house. Can’t. Pool ain’t got liner, and I ain’t got the extra $5K to buy new liner. Why couldn’t they’ve picked my house?

Wow… You made it here. You oughta get some kinda award. This was some pretty boring crap. Tune in tomorrow when the topic will be: How Victurd went the entire 100+ degree weekend without shaving or showering, mowed yard, cleaned house, cut down trees - and the reactions from Piggly Wiggly customers putrefied by walking past this stinky/smelly man down the aisles late Sunday night.. Hehe. A ripe topic I think.

Mambo No.5
Jump up and down go and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hand on the ground
Take one step left
And one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once
And clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this
Then you are doing it right

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man


Mambo No.5
I do all
To fall in love with a girl like you
You can't run and you can't hide
You and me gonna touch the sky

Happy Saturday night. Go. Hopeya get laid. Hope ya seeya soul mate. Hopeya get a wonderful email. Hopeya hug. Hopeya smile. Enough already Victor, just go. Poof. Love, Victurd.

No comments: