Sunday, August 26, 2007

Is it prostitution if you list “penis for sale”?

Pervert. I knew you’d look.

I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph……………….

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.

Today, at the I.M. Chait Gallery natural history auction, lot No. 127. A mummified baculum, or penis bone, from a species of walrus that went extinct 12,000 years ago. The ‘piece’ is more than 4 foot long, curves to a point, and is covered with weathered skin and dry muscle tissue. Bidding starts at $16,000. Holy crap.. At $333.33 per inch, I could get $1833.32.………..

Perverts. You got your calculators out didn’t you. Now, this penis above. Holy shit. Do you think momma walrus would run away fast if he wasa coming…. Or… run TO fast? That’s what I call BIG BOB. I am the walrus Goo goo g' joob

Talk about roller coasters…. Catch the Parade Magazine article on Kelsey Grammar? Age 12, grandfather died suddenly. Year later, father shot to death. Age 21, his 18 year old sister was adbucted, raped, and left abandoned to bleed to death - which she did. Damn.

The next long portion of his life would be a combination of successes, shot down by failures (drug - Ecstacy, Valium, cocaine, etc.. alcohol… 1982 - 2 yr marriage.. Another short one… long love affair… a nine month marriage… a two year engagement…. THEN, he met “her”. Camille Donatacci. He’s clean, he’s sober, he’s happy, he’s a live in parent -- all since “love at first sight” in 1996.

His take: It takes a lot of courage to love. Isn’t that why we’re here - to love regardless of the cost? She decided to give me love. I’m a very lucky man. Somehow, love just came out of the world toward me, and with it, a sense of fulfillment and joy.” Way cool.

The KC Star’s story of a triple amputee (local soldier, has his right arm left) and his statement “Everbody keeps calling me a hero. I have a hard time hearing that. I was just a soldier doing his job. The heroes are the men and women still over there… I got to come back. I didn’t die. That’s a blessing. God Bless this young man for not only his service - but for his wisdom, his heart, and his recovery.

Remember the blog about “I think I can tell” - and we really can’t ever be sure about people, life, jobs, family, situations etc? Remember the article about Jackson hiding? (Lisa I know you do, Kendra said you read it and were bummed.) Happy to report - I think maybe I was wrong. He comes out a lot now. His voice ain’t booming like it was - but I don’t think he’s ready for the kitty nursing home either. He rubbed up agin’ my leg eight, count ‘em, eight consecutive times the other day. I can just never tell - and I’m so glad I’ve possibly been off on his remaining time.

Eh, that about wraps it up for today - I’ve bugged you enough of late. Special note to “M” who’s been strapped in and trapped on the downslope of the roller coaster for sometime. You go girl. There’s too much damn livin’ left in that soul of yours.

I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
I'd love to turn you on.

I am the walrus Goo goo g' joob. 4’ long? Curved? $16,000? Koo koo ka choo… Love, Victurd.

No comments: