Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hey?... Can I put you on hold a sec?

So Victor, you haven’t mentioned the gym of late, whatsup with that?… I’m sorry, just got outta the shower…water in my ear… now what’d you say?

How are those work projects coming around the house? Was that the doorbell? Brb…

I remember you were living week to ‘weak’… did you ever go online and find that budget thingy you were gonna do?… Geez, wait a sec, it’s the toppa the 7th, two outs, Royals got runners on first and third…

That linoleum lady… ever ask her out again? OH OH OH, gotta Charlie horse - gonna walk/stretch justa minute - hold that thought…

So… have you gotten laid? I CAN’T HEAAAAAR YOUUUUUU….

It sucks to be me. ‘Cept, I’m fitty-four, eh, prolly selfish.. Prolly NOT Victor Mature…It’s like I tell me son - whenever he asks (which is virtually any time I move) “where you going pops?” AnyGDwhere I want. I’m fitty four.

I actually am enjoying life now. (Victor, you pathetic Pollyanna bastard you.) No, really I am. You know what I did at lunch today? I emailed 7 co-workers to see if they wanted to go get fast food for lunch, go to the park and be festive… And, with this heat we’re having, did they like block your future emails? No, KMA, they didn’t. Five of us went - we damn near hada wreck en route to Arby’s 5 for $5.95.. We cranked the radio, as if we were 20-something.. We told stupid jokes/stories.. And somehow every lunchtime conversation gets back to sphincters.. Why is that?

THEN.. Picnic table was in shade… was breeze (FU to those that didn’t bite on offer).. We laughed s’more and s’more… we went down the circular slide thingy (after we shooed the GD snotnoses away).. We actually swung on the swings.. (The last time you did that huh huh?) We cranked the music even MORE… and as we pulled back into the prison - The Eagles 7 Bridges came on… WE CRANKED IT EVEN MORE.. Victor, you’re 54... My friggin’ point exactly.

A special hour, amongst five friends… mean age, prolly early 40’s, being kids again.

Did you ever order a new $4000 pool liner for your 18 x 35 inground pool? Oh SHIT, I think I left my smokes at the park… back in a sec….

THE RACOONS? I’M DYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE RACOONS? Say, did you see those PITA dudes hangin’ out at Michael Vicks over his reported cruel and inhumane treatment of those dogs?

You’ll never change Victor, will you? Well.. I once heard the only time to change a man is when he’s a baby….

Your behavior is revolting Victor… YES, and sometimes kinky… sometimes perverted… sometimes LOUD… mostly teasingly… almost always fun… never too GD deep… oft reflective of life of old…. Happy…. Smiley… Non-stop go go go… living life with a shit-eatin’ grin, I’ve found - rocks….

Just what I thought… avoidance behavior… HEY WAIT!.. I SEE THE JEHOVAH'S!!!! THEY'RE COMING UP MY WALK!!! YIPPEEE!!!

To everything, turn, turn, turn
There is a season, turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven
A time to be born, a time to die

A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep
A time to build up, a time to break down

A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones
A time to gather stones together
A time of love, a time of hate

A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace
A time to refrain from embracing
A time to gain, a time to lose

A time to rend, a time to sew
A time of love, a time of hate
A time of peace, I swear it’s not too late

Ok, Terry’s off the slide now… my turn… hold that thought… I’ll brb….

Love, Victurd

No comments: