Friday, January 18, 2019

Kansas City Chief's CliffsNotes........... or, not your everyday Chief's trivia...

So, mebbe you're taking your sled or snowmobile to a party Sunday to watch The Chiefs versus the almighty Patriots, and mebbe just mebbe about all you know about football is that it ain't round... You found just the spot. Read, study, learn, and YOU TOO can proudly sit in your party chair during a Geico commercial and say, "Say, did you know........?"

Tallest... at 6'7": Eric Fisher, Demetrius Harris, Tanoh Kpassagnon....
Shortest... at 5'10": Tyreek Hill, Orlando Scandrick..

Heaviest... at 321 lbs.. this surprised me, it's Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
Lightest... at 185 lbs.. this didn't surprise me, it's Tyreek Hill (Chiefs have 7 men under 200, 14 over 300.. thus, 32 weighing 200-something

Oldest... at 36, Dustin Colquitt
Youngest.. at 22, Kahil McKenzie, Derick Nnadi, Tremon Smith (THIS Warpaint is 10, KC Wolf was born 30 yrs ago)

OUR (KC)first round draft picks: Eric Berry, Eric Fisher, Dee Ford, Patrick Mahomes II

Enamored with his daughter's new toy (the Super Ball) Lamar Hunt recommended the Big Game be renamed "Super Bowl." One more game we're there, two more, World Champs again.

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh WON'T make a bet with our Mayor Sly James, "superstitious.. lost last time I did." Fox Sports Radio Host Colin Cowherd "Everyone will be wearing a ski mask, fans won't be standing, cheering, will be wearing something over their mouths.. home field advantage via the crowd: DONE." HA!

30+ million to watch on TV.. 76,416 will be there, screaming. (Take cardboard with you to put under feet).. Chief's players will make $54,000 each for the Victory, Losing Patriots estimated to receive $27,000 each (Hey Sly James, that's $14,310 to KC coffers thanks to the 1% KC tax!) Beer and a dog'll costya $16. (Giselle Bundchen, Tom Brady's wife, makes $17.5 million a year, that's $47,945 a day, or, she'll make $20,945 more Sunday than her 41 yr old hubby.)

WHO AM I?

I started at QB all four years in HS, went to Michigan, tied Elvis Grbac's TD total of 25 my Freshman year, and am 2nd alltime in passing TD's in the Big Ten...
(ǝuuǝH pɐɥƆ)

Whatever happened to the Buffalo Bills GM (Doug Whaley) who helped orchestrate the Chief's trade (Patrick Mahomes, 10th pick overall) to get the Chief's 2017/2nd and 2018/1st round pick?
(ʇɟɐɹp ǝɥʇ ɹǝʇɟɐ ʎɐp ǝɥʇ pǝɹᴉɟ sɐʍ ǝH)

I was born in Turkey, and I hold the NFL Combine record for the highest vertical jump ever (45") (ʎǝluoƆ sᴉɹɥƆ)

Patrick Mahomes II has that "II" after his name, and should be proud. That's nuttin' though, I've got "IV" after my name.
(ΛI suᴉʞʇɐM uᴉɯɐɾuǝq lǝnɯɐS)

I was a 3 year starter at QB in HS, and my Senior year I ran for 1,016 yds, passed for 1,523 yrs. Oh, and I batted .577 in baseball.
(ǝɔlǝʞ sᴉʌɐɹ┴)

I didn't play football in College. That's nothing, I didn't play football in High School. Who are we? (SH uᴉ qℲ ou) ɟᴉpɹɐ┴-ʎɐuɹǝʌnp ʇuǝɹnɐ˥ '(ǝƃǝlloƆ uᴉ qℲ ou) sᴉɹɹɐH snᴉɹʇǝɯǝp)

They wouldn't let me play Pop Warner because I was too big, so, my first year of football was as a Freshman in HS. I was then 6'5", 240 lbs. And no, it ain't Andy Reid.
(zʇɹɐʍɥɔS llǝɥɔʇᴉW)

At the NFL Combine, I flashed (a lot) more than my talent, as, in crossing the finish line of the 40 yd dash, my spandex shorts couldn't keep up and inadvertently exposed myself to the center of the football universe on the NFL Network. I fell to the ground on purpose, laughed, covered myself up, and stood up.
(sǝuoſ sᴉɹɥƆ)

I was born Kansas City.
(SH ʍǝᴉʌpuɐɹפ pǝpuǝʇʇɐ 'ᄅ66Ɩ uᴉ Ɔʞ uᴉ uɹoq 'sɯɐᴉllᴉM ɹǝᴉʌɐX)

I was a two time Academic All American at SMU, finished first in my class, was captain of the Soccer team, AND I WILL BANG THE BIG DRUM SUNDAY!.
(ʇunH ʞɹɐlƆ)

A few nights before the BCS National Championship game, I found a piano in the hotel lobby and played for my teammates until our midnight curfew. "He's a great piano player, marginal singer," said defensive tackle Nosa Eguae, a close friend.
(pɹoℲ ǝǝp)

All I want for my 30th Birthday (the day aft the game.. Monday, January 21) is a couple-three sacks of Tom, and a Chief's win.
(uoʇsnoH uᴉʇsnſ)

First in your hearts, last alphabetically.
(oqɯoZ ʞuɐɹℲ)

I belong in the Super Bowl.. I was born in Atlanta...
(ʎɹɹǝq ɔᴉɹƎ)

I'm the 4th sibling in my family to play for Virginia Tech AND to play in the NFL, joining brothers Vincent, Corey and Kyle.
(ɹǝllnℲ llɐpuǝʞ)

Heck, I helped win a National Championship at Notre Dame, was a 1st round draft choice and played 11 yrs in the NFL (Seattle, Chicago, Washington)
(ʞɔǝH ʎpu∀ ɥɔɐoɔ ǝuᴉl ǝʌᴉsuǝɟɟO)

When I was preparing for the NFL Draft, I told teams "I prefer to play in a warm weather climate." Trust me though Busby, Lezak, yada, I ain't complaining about Sunday.
(uoslǝN uǝʌǝʇS)

Me and Andy played at BYU.
(uǝsuǝɹoS lǝᴉuɐp)

I kick butt playing the Tuba
(ɹǝʞʇnq uosᴉɹɹɐH)

My dad Craig has a couple of Super Bowl rings from when he was with the Pittsburgh Steelers... I WANT ONE TOO!
(ʇʇᴉnbloƆ uᴉʇsnp)

I'm in the NFL Hall of Fame, Chief's Hall of Fame, Chief's Ring of Honor, my number is retired, but I ain't (still with Chiefs)
(sɐɯoɥ┴ ʇʇᴉɯɯƎ ɥɔɐoƆ)

HAVE FUN......... GO CHIEFS.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......

Love, Victurd

No comments: