Friday, September 21, 2007

Things I’ve noticed…..

People born between 1980 and 1987 all have… cell phone addiction. Go to lunch with one sometime… Take a break at work with one sometime… Ain’t sayin’ it’s a bad thing.. but it’s an addiction… Cell “ticks”…

Mexican people are virtually always happy…

I think we oughta switch to a 4-day work week. No, don’t mean Monday thru Thursday.. off three.. Mean work four, off two, work four, off two… It’d only be 17 days less worked a year.. People would live longer.. You could get three weeks vacation insteada two.. Less natural resources utilized…

Sorry to share. I just went and pooped. I find it disgusting, I drove into work – and there – right there in my belly, was that poop the entire time. Hehe. Eww. Gives whole new meaning to when asked “how do you feel?” – Shitty.

Emails are feel goods.

Close your ears fellow old people… I think the youth of today interact with, understand better, the baby boomer generation – than we did our older counterparts when we were termites.. We always had respect, admiration… Youth of today, they befriend. Hang with. Nice.

Water is a sedative.

We get, on average, roughly 28,000 days here on earth to perform, react, live, adjust, interact, love, hate, however we choose to live. I’m up to 19,974. Go ahead. Add yours up. Compare the two totals. Kinda maybe changes one’s perspective on how to do it after awakening. At work, we use the Julian calendar. January 1 is #1, January 2 is #2, and so forth thru December 31st – which is #365. I think insteada mowing the yard, cleaning house this weekend.. we oughta make calendars allllll the way thru our supposed demise date.. Like for me, lemme see.. 28,000 minus 19,974 = 8026 days left.. So.. today would be day #8026… and tomorrow #8025.. and so forth – and complete ‘em allllll the way to the dreaded ZERO. Ok, someone get a patent. I think it’d sell.

Heard about the fella that said “I don’t wanna live to be eighty.”… Ask him if he still feels that way he’s 79 years, 364 days.

Why do they call the tall, round white thing in our basements a hot water heater.

Funny.. one looks for work where he/she doesn’t have to deal with the weather.. not work so much physically.. so.. we work at monitors.. freeze our ass off in the summer here.. sweat to death in the winter… and our backs ache like crazy at the end of the day.. go figure.. Just before I’d quit the job on principle – gone to be a mailman.. I mowed grass on a golf course.. Most relaxing job I’ve ever had. Just Nature and me.

Gotta run. Going to “great” great-nephew’s HS football game. Braggin… A-Student. Sophomore. STARTING middle linebacker.. Calm, mild off field.. one tough hombre’ on.

Have a great weekend.. and if there’s anything about life you’ve happened to notice.. unusual.. quisitive.. whatever.. I’d love to hear.. Love, Victurd

No comments: