Sunday, September 16, 2007

Control….

Close your ears… What an ominous fucking word….

In control… in charge.. The leader… the one we lean on… the one who gets those off the path, back on… the one who, when it’s questioned “who’s in charge?” - steps up to the plate..

Out of control… The idiot the barkeep served up two too many too… The angry person who is so easily set-off… The gambler - who wins once outta six times, thus, goes back, and back, and back, and back..

Controlling personalities… I’m very close to one of these… If way was had, this person would have onea them generic remote controls u buy - and you punch in the code for what you’re trying to control… I guess I’d be RCA Victor… I’d much prefer to call it tail waggin’ the dog, but you’d haveta walk a mile in my shoes to comprende…

Whatshername said I was controlling…in the end at least… yeah… again.. That one is a chicken or the egg kinda question… a close family member, after whatshername so willingly spread legs, did that.. Was talking to my/our son.. “but don’t you know how controlling your father was?”… My reply, at the time, was “if my beloved sister were here… and she were talking to my son.. I really think she’d paint a picture where neither was a loser..”

Victor, control yourself, you sound bitter. Nah.. What’s past is past.. I was just trying to get closed in on control…

It’s kind of an evil word…

We try to control a fire… control the influx of ants… control our temper… direct…

We struggle to control our car going 65 and brake lights ahead… we struggle trying to mesh Sunni/Shiite - and have little say in control…

We need control on fuel prices… Greenspan pretty much controls the interest rate…. The control group in a scientific experiment….

Control is kinda like going to the Mexican joint for lunch.. And you walk out “hurting-good”… Satiated, yet overdone.. Filled, yet, heartburn..

I will admit I don’t like being controlled. Whether it’s dealing with a mate, a boss, or a son. I’m from the 60’s, and my logic was borne there. I really don’t believe I attempt to control others - other than to relate “please keep an open mind.”

In some instances, I thrived when I was the authoritative figure (teaching/coaching.).. In others, I really sucked - managing kids @ Sonic… I know this much - I’d rather be in charge (VICTOR, AHA, YOU ARRRRRE CONTROLLING).. Eh, mebbe.. But not really… I just know that in situations where I am in charge, people would be treated decently, humanly.

Victor, I think it’s time you CTRL-ALT-DELETE outta this one. Perhaps you’re right you controlling bastard. Have a happy Monday <-- not controlling. Make it a Happy Monday <-- controlling.

I hope you get laid ß only YOU control that. I hope I get laid. Lord knows I have ZERO control here.

Going to switch channels.. . Now where’s that GD remote control?.. Brb, going to flip couch… “What’s that son?”.. “Needa ride to Piggly Wiggly and Long John Silvers?… and drop that movie off at Blockbuster?”…

Riding the Mamba at Worlds of Fun… no control… Sailboat at Clinton Lake.. Some control.. Other’s heart for you… little control… how we view life… Ultra-control… how other’s view us… no control… how we control our “ride out”… pretty much in charge…

Bye.. Found the remote… Going to watch “Charles in Charge.”… After that I’ll think I’ll watch Dr. Phil.. Then maybe catch Tiger Woods in today’s final… Or.. “De Bears.” We all know them sumbitches were in charge.

Love, Victurd.

No comments: