Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bloggy Mountain Breakdown....

No. I just don’t wanna.

I think this is a mood all of us get in occasionally. Go to work? NO, I don’t wanna.

Cook dinner. NO, I don’t wanna.

Fool around? NO, I don’t wanna… (Victor, be for real, you’ve never said ‘no’ here in your life…. Yeah.. Mebbe so… but heard it plenty so figured some could relate!)…

Write? NO, I DON’T WANNA. I just ain’t had the passion, the creativity needed, the want to. I don’t wanna. I know I know, Victor whoever said you were creative?…

Ringgggg… “Oh hi boss… uh huh… ok… ahm, NO, I don’t wanna.”

But Victor, Friday is casual day here, you can’t wear jeans on Tuesday. You’ll have to wait till Friday. No, I don’t wanna.

Dad, can you take me to.. NO, I don’t wanna.

What’s the logic behind this Pink envelope from Geico?? NO, I don’t wanna.

“Hi, this is ________, I’m not available to come to the phone.. Please leave a message at the NO I DON’T WANNA. I’m calling back again and again and again until I get a warm body!

Mow the yard? No. Getta haircut? No. Go to the gym? NO. Go see a movie? NO!. Browse thru a singles website? NO!

Some days I just wanna ‘be’. No have to’s. No gotta be here by such-n-sucha time. No lists to do on the way home. I’ll answer that email tomorrow… mebbe…

Victor, this ain’t funny, please stop…………………. drum roll……………. NO, I DON’T WANNA!

I see the need upon occasion to clam up as a two anda half year old might… Call one’s own damn shots for awhile. Fold the arms across the chest to form an unpenetratable guard. Live in the lap of luxury, whatever that is we choose it to be. Answer to no one. Responsible to no one. Devil may care. Unplug the damn phone. Turn the cell to silent. Victor, you don’t have a cell. Go buy one. NO, I DON’T WANNA.

I REALLY should go to bed, but I don’t wanna. I really should brush my teeth.. (That one I think I’ll do, I’ll like me more)…

May you pick a day to be your own boss… Just say no. Fold your arms, let ‘em know you mean business. F-in A Ray.

Happy evening, but only if you wanna…. Love, Victurd

No comments: