Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Please put your thinking caps on......

Please know: I am perked by your comments, and please know, they don't go unnoticed, unappreciated. Your comments are my $2.35 per gallon fuel to continue blogging - and I'm tickled to no end that some have told me they enjoy this... I do too. (And, apologies to the nice lady at the gas station who TWICE now has told me "Fill up... gas is gonna go up." Her words started at $2.14/gal, we're now at $2.35/gal in KC. My apologie$ for not taking your heed.

This ain't gonna be funny - ok, ok who said any previous were? I just wanna know, as we age, as we can still move fairly well, as we all still recognize the name on our nametag............. WHATTHEHELL are some things you wanna do for the resta your life?

My list:

I wanna see Cooperstown....

I wanna see the four dead guys in granite....

I'd love to see my son as a productive, independent citizen....

I'd love to go shopping for "her"....

I''d love to take "her" to my cousin's house in St. Louie (it's a mill converted into a wonderful, indescribable household/retreat/mecca)... I don't know if I've ever been more at peace as I have when I've been there.....

Close ur ears... I wanna get naked with "her"... not so much to "oh baby oh baby" but to moreso stare into one another's eyes and enjoy the fact "on this planet, there is no one else I'd rather be with than you."

I'd like to do something for the givers I've run across in my life. Howinthehell do I make up for 52 years of birthday cards from my aunt? I dunno, I'll find a way.

I want to be in a situation (maybe car trouble, maybe simply advice) where I don't have to stop and think...."SHIT....... who do I call?"

I want to do exactly what "she" wants to do.....

I want to experience 24 hours where I don't have the urge to run to my PC.

I had sooooooooo much fun in working with youth... I'd love to experience that again (without having those wonder "why is this old perve doing this?")

I'd like to help old folks somehow before I are one.

I'd like to write down names of people who have touched me in life, and try to get ahold of them.

I'd love to make this longer and I certainly have more - but some fellow blogger (blogette?) and I yapped until the wee hours and I "didn't do the resta my homework"... SORRY! The dog ate my mouse!

Happy day - I'd love to hear some things you'd like to do the resta ur life - and again THANKS for your comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Can I steal the "get naked" thing from you? That sounds fantastic. That would be number 1. (2)(how odd) Move back to St. Louis where I'm from. (3)Convince my son & his wife they should move to St. Louis (she wants to move to Chicago). (4)Visit more of the U.S. (5)Not die before I retire (morbid). (6)Work/volunteer in an elementary school again. I also would have said ride a horse or snow ski, but at this point in my life I don't want anything to break in case (1) becomes a reality!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»