Saturday, August 20, 2005

My invention........

Speakin o'driving, I've long had in mind an invention... If you think the idea sucks, eh, that's ok. If you think we could both get rich, then send me a cashier's check for $40,000 so we can get started.

You remember the old roll down maps in high school? Remember? Jim Boyle placed the Playboy foldout over South America?.....

Well... like those damn kid "shade things" people put on their windows.. I think it'd be cool to have a "roll-up car shade" on the driver's side... and you could have messages on it, say six different rolldown options - and use them for whenever the situation fits...

Simple sayings like:

Peace

I love you

I'm an EXCELLENT driver.

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Can I have your number?

Wanna doink?

I'm drunk... shhhhhh... Don't tell.

This IS South Dakota isn't it?

OR........ If you're into age discrimination and you've rounded a corner only to come upon grandpa doing 45 in a 70... howabout:

Would you mind checking your pulse to see if you still have one?

OR........ you've encounted a snotnose with music blaring, F-Bombs coming from the speakers:

Turn that crap down, and pull up your pants.

OR........ if you're into road rage, howabout:

"You're Number 1" <- and the '1' could be the finger.

Where the F___ did you get your license? Dollar General?

Thanks for the tailgate, but I'm not really into doggystyle.

OR......... Hell, you could sell ads. I mean, everywhere you look nowadays there are ads. You chickies don't use the urinals, but nowadays, if you stare straight ahead whilst peeing, there's an ad infronta your nose. If you look down, hell, there's an ad down there that you are actually peeing on.

Sure! Al's Plumbing. Budweiser. OR...... howabout your favorite sport's teams? Hellyeah!

For an address to send the $40,000 cashier's check (or for those of you gorgeous single ladies who might someday desire to see the perfect set of balls [doc's words, not mine!] please call me at 1-800-555-1212.

Love,
Victor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to order one of those shades when you get a backer. I'm dying to hear about the most exciting day of your life.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»