Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh well....

Can't help about the shape I'm in
Can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

Got to work today… thought… “Didn’t we just do this yesterday?”.. Tuesdays are poopy. No direction. Ground control to Major Tom (Victor, you can’t do two songs in one blog.).. Oh well. Sorry. I’m sorry. So sorry, that I was such a fool. (VICTOR!).. OK!

Don't ask me what I think of you
Might not give the answer that you want me to

Blah, as in blasé. Tuesday… What is it good for – ah absolutely nothing. (Geez Louise Victor)… I mean, still feeling the effects of the weekend. (Someone learn me on the effect/affect thing.. I may have fect’ed it up)… Too far away from Friday/wahoo. Tuesdays are dull. Boring. Sleepy. Have to’s. Go with motion, not emotion. Yuck, patooey.

Tuesday, afternoon, I'm just beginning to see, now I'm on my way. It doesn't matter to me, chasing the clouds away. Something, calls to me. (I give up.) Oh well.

Now, when I talked to God I knew He'd understand
He said, "Stick by my side and I'll be your guiding hand”

Church - Sunday huh? Did you realize, if we did away with Tuesdays, that would give us 8 additional Sundays to worship? We’d all be more Saintly. Oh when the Saints… (where’s my gun, just shoot me).. NO. TUESDAYS ARE WORTHLESS!.. (Victor.. if you were “Worth”less, you’d only be 34 years old.) Funny ha-ha. Inside yoke, Ex last name Worth.. Fitty-eight minus 24 yr marriage = 34.

Don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to

Oh well. Got no choice. Must live thru Tuesday to get to the funner ones. Awaken me when it’s over. Love, Victurd.

No comments: