Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh Lord I’m bored……

Wish I were somewhere sunny, glass’a wine and a honey..

Hurry up 3pm, Chiefs gotta win….Can’t wait all day, Understand it’s a sin, to wish time away

In the frozen tundra we sit, Facebook rather boring this morning… stuck without wit, amidst winter mourning…

The pessimist complains about the wind, the optimist expects it to change, adjusts the sails. (Ill bitch where and when, from this tundra range, kma, my aches and my ails.)

It’s better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong, than a pessimist who is always right…. (Bite me sonny I say all along, it’s you it’s you it’s you, who’s starting this fight…)

(Emily Dickinson) “We turn not older with years but newer every day.” (Bite me woman, that’s not what my mirror’s got to say.)

A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them. … (Then come’ on let’s go, wit’ my buddy the pilot O’dowds.. Will take some plane rides, give you some hugs, let you out to walk on the clouds, ha ha, ahem.)


(JFK)… When you have seven percent unemployed, you have ninety-three percent working.. (and the 7% stealing, on welfare, robbing, looting and lurking)

Ok, just kidding, happy today. Brrrrrr, tis cold, I wish that away.

Blower fan out on car, seems it’s always a fight……. Now see why named, checkenginelight?

Red rover red rover, send Victor right over……….. Ah, thanks but no thanks, gonna go roll back over.. Start day again, I hope with a grin. Enjoy ‘funnin’ bout anti and bad… know though, makes others sad.

Lest I gest… and know this blog ain’t the best. Time on my hands, ice on my windshield. Sorry for bein’ grumpy – really should yield.

I’m positive I’m positive beyond a reasonable doubt… sometimes just come here, to let the grump out.

Ok, I’ll try to end a little more postive….

I love my dentist’s office, it’s the one place that wants me to open my mouth.

Three out of two people have trouble with fractions.

Enjoy the moment. Goody goody gumdrops.

I’m a guy. Emotional sensitivity is an alien concept.

Ok, sorry, going to roll back over. Damn it’s cold. Rich, divorced, fitty-something blonde…. Call me… 867-5309
Love, Victurd.

No comments: