Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I get sad when I see….

Those that played such HUGE roles in my life – and now I can’t touch them.

Our company moves Military members goods allover the planet. Upon occasion, I’ll open a shipment and see “Bluebark” (deceased).. I thank God for what they’ve done for you/me, yet, am very saddened, and brought back to reality.

And think back to strong relationships from yesteryear – and wonder why we’ve allowed them to lessen.

Humans struggling with everyday things. Grocery. Walking. Communicating.

A loose dog next to 65 MPH traffic.

A family quarrel, the longterm effects thereof, when it should be so much about loving, no matter inlaw/outlaw.

Broken hearts…

Homeless…

Tears…

People that don’t enjoy life…

Those dealing with afflictions…

Those who’ve led such at wonderful, wonderful life, but at their now age, it’s forgotten.

Sheltered folks. Vibrant once, stuck inside now.

People abused, particularly, their reactions thereof.

Ill children.

Prejudice… be it racial, social class, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, political belief, religion, sexual orientation, personal characteristics.

Troubled folks, and no idea how to help them, what to say, do.

Death. Divorce. Disability. Unemployment.

Anger, rage, and inability to deal with normalcy of the day.

Folks that have trouble using the word love.

Folks that have difficulty smiling.

Honest, I’m happy mosta the time, but there are times I wish I had a magic wand. Love, Victurd.

No comments: