Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ok… touche’… from the lady’s shoes……..

Yes, I did it. Victurd/Victoria. Just for grins, I signed on as a hideous (7’0” tall, “Big;n”) lady… to see whatinthehell you (the females out there) go thru on internet personal “find the one” websites… Results below.. Again, smartass comments (me) in ( )….

a responed person like me , want something out of life, will to work hard toward it, love to enjoy life (Are you responed?)

I'm looking for someone who has a great personality, outgoing, who can hold there own in conversations. Who has there partners back when needed, has compassion and can receive love and dole it out. (“Their’s” a keeper!)

Just big ole country boy looking for fishing camping an racing partner.Caucasian or hispanic women only. meen no disrespect (No disrespect takeen, I meen it.)

I will not contact anyone back that does not have a picture, is older than me, or smokes. I was married to an older woman once and I do not care to date another woman that is older than me.
(But “I’M A PEOPLE PERSON!”)

i was born an raised in indep, mo was allways a country boy in the city, ive allways loved fishing ,hunting water sports football bowling , playing pool an a good movie , after i married an my daughter was born , an time in the marine corp i gave up hunting ,i was married 17 yrs an have 2 kidds 3 grand sons , also love dirt track racing , good thing i live at a race track , im easy going ,open minded, i work in kc mon, threw friday , ,i love the out doors , animals an kidds , im not a good old boy , there a dime a dozen , but am a nice guy , im not into cheaten or players ,or games of any kind , some have said it looks like my noise is pierced its not nor is anything else . would like to meet some one with similar interest , an please if you dont look like your picture dont me , thats dis honest ,not a good way to start a relationship, thanks for reading (VICTOR… DON’T SAY IT… kma, can u say Jerry Springer)

I am enjoying the heck out of this part of my life. I am retired but work three days a week repairing sewing machines because it makes me happy. (I’m sorry, I’m in stitches!)

I am just coming from a divorce and am wanting to meet women for friendship and activities. I am not looking for anything long term but if it develops that's fine with me too. (Activities?)

iam a natural bodybuilder currently in 2cd place in points in the entire united states.i own my own home and small business.i am very honest and usually date younger women.i am an attactive man looking for fun but who knows. (I’d heard once before weightlifters have ‘small business’)

Well, it accured to me that bars are way to loud, church is way to quiet , and work is way to complicated to meet someone. (Very occurate.)

I'm a young 52 years old, (people say I look and act like I'm in my early 40's) financially secure but I would not consider myself rich. I don't owe any bills and have an 800+ credit score. I drive an Audi TT 2dr Roadster Convertible. The only reason I tell you this is not to try to impress you with what I have, but to give you a better idea of how I live my life, view personal financial responsibility, and I have an interest in sports / luxury cars. (s’more)

I had been in manufacturing management for 20+ years and switched to Financial Services / Operations Management when the auto industry hit hard times. I still make a decent living and have worked for the same company for 8 years now. (Still s’more)

I live my life by these basic principles: (yet s’more)

1. Always tell the truth, (the only thing he listed for principles. Lyin’ bastard!)

(Again, I promise you I don’t write these): I need to be up front about who I am and what I'm looking for. Actually, this may not be the right forum but it's worth a shot. I am a heterosexual male but am taking steps to become female (this is not a fetish). I would like to find a female who would be accepting of this. I'm not a freak. I have always felt this way. If you're still interested, I would love to hear from you.


looking for someone that can fix a car and take a fish off the hook for me, so i can lay in the sun an get a tan

Hello,
Allow me to tell you a few things about me and if you are interested reply. My name is Robert and I go by that not another Bob. (You duncy you! All women love Bob.)

basically, i'm that guy that women claim doesn't exist anymore (I threw up a little… .sorry)

i dont ride dirt bikes much anymore but enjoy rideing my street bike enjoy being outdoors washing trucks and just messing around (GD. Had I been a woman, you woulda convinced me to respond)

Looking for a female friend who likes to play golf. We can start there and see where it goes. Motorcycle rides, dinner, plays and movies are all in play with me.. (But then I’m big on compromise too)

Uninhibited male looking for naughty and uninhibited female for mutual fun times! (It WASN’T me!)

Ok, done. I felt pretty weird going thru those, but, as an honest reporter (power to equal opportunity) I had’ta. Them bastards though. It’s no wonder I’m single. I can’t beat ‘em. No sooner had I logged on (as a 7’0”, 340 lb lady) I had four emails from them! I guess really big’ns are popular)

Thanks for being here, I love you, Victurd

No comments: