Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another day in the life of online “Wanna relationship” websites…

Just some examples… I ain’t makin’ ‘em up, scout’s honor.. (Cub Scout. I never made it thru Boy Scouts.. U see.. As a kid, we didn’t go to church. We learned all about God, but we just didn’t attend. I hadta do a merit badge thingy by helping at the Church. Skeered. I was. Cub Scouts honor.) The smartass comments in ( ) are mine!

i am a hard woring femal. Who dont need to be taken care of but understood. I like country muisic and love to dance to it. (what letter did she leave out of ‘woring’?)

I am the sixth child of eleven....I was raised Catholic……… (You’re joshing, no?)

I PREFER A GENTLE, CHARITABLE,SENSITIVE MAN. CATHOLIC OR BECOMING CATHOLIC PREFERED. (Oops. Sorry about the above.. I just meant… never mind.)

I'm a former flight attendant, who now works at an upscale hotel in sales/marketing. (That is SO not ‘me’.. I‘m more of a “I usedta sling suitcases for a living, now I run the counter at the Super 8.)

Hello, I hate this part where you have to talk about yourself. I guess I will start on my height, I'm 4'10'', brown hare, brown eyes portioned to my height. (Is your hare portioned to your height as well?)

I am looking for a honest respectful,easygoing man that does not play games who know what he wants out of life. that knows how to have a good time. who likes a home cooked meal and a quiet night at home watching a movie. who knows how to treat a lady the way the want to be treated. (Posted by “swetone”)

I am very energetic and hope to meet someone that like to play sports but doesn't make sports the center of his world, been down that road already, I enjoy playing on coed teams and feel that is a good way to get to know people, their true self comes out :), (huh?)

do you color outside the lines? (She oughta see my desk)

FUN LOVING LOVE SPORTS GOOD FOOD AND A MAN WITH A NICE BUM.

First Date: Keep a tight grip on that carp.

Hi,I'm a divorce BBW some would call me a SSBBW, either way I'm a lot of fun to hang out with. (Honest, I didn’t write that.)

(Still, my alltime favorite:) “i was a certified nurses aide for 6 years at john knox vialliage, i am not inployed right now but i am looking for work i dont act or look my age of 57 so i called this program and they changed my age on here so younger men would be available to me."

(One day I’ll get up the courage to sign on as a fake chick and get the view from the lady’s side of the monitor… Until then, Happy Trails…. Love, Victurd)

No comments: