Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pro Cras TN 8

I think it was that little red headed snotnose that sang "The sun'll come out tomorrow so ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow come what may - tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya tomorrow! You're always a day a way!

I'm gonna lose weight... starting in December... well, maybe after the holidays.. Hey, aren't Sonic Burgers half price tonight?

That damn cigarette tax happens - I'll quit... but then again, maybe for awhile I could slide over State Line and buy a carton...

October 1, 2005.. Whew! I gotta year to fixup this house before I haveta pay whatshername her portion of the equity... October 1, 2006. "Oh shit."

I'm gonna start putting away extra bucks to get ridda this checkenginelightstillchuggingpieceacrap... Holy crap - did you see the bargains on the 70% off rack at Kohls? I'm stopping there tomorrow right after I get home from The Ameristar...

I'm gonna write more... when I have time..

I'll get my semi-annual rate filing done sooooon. Oh shit, what have I been doing? I'm staying 'til 11pm tonight.. then I'll come back in at 4:30am tomorrow... (Screw that little Annie, the sun won't come up at 4:30.)

I ain't goin' to (enter local establishment here) in the middle of the week any more... Well what the hell, I've already worked 16 hours overtime this week... I'm gonna spoil me RIGHT NOW...

The sun'll come out tomorrow - bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow 'til there's none!

I'm gonna get up early today and write... Damn this waterbed feels great.. and besides, I can't disturb the cats...

If your plans in life get waylayed - it's Ok.. The sun'll come out - tomorrow. Happy procrastinating... Victurd.

No comments: