Friday, November 10, 2006

Crunches, Binges, Bulges and Grudges

Crunches

Have you ever done crunches? To me its like when youve gotta take supersized BM and you strain and you strain... Ok sorry for the visual but its twue it's really twue.....

Im takin the slowboat... if it hurts I'm friggin backing off.. yes, yes I am.

Me,of albino like color, have never been one to expose my damn body (As a child I was the laughingstock @ the JFK pool 'cause I hadta weara damn white TShirt).. Those little shits at the gym that walkaround in their friggin tank tops with their stuff falling out allover.... pisses me off.... cover up young man... I'm an old person - Ill never get there so don’t rub it in... Actually Ive never had buldges of any kind to be extremely proud of - but let's keep that our secret...

And.. you women in the gym... holy shit... cover up too wouldya? You too are creating bulges - I mean how I am to cope with mixing the friggin emotions of "OH MY GOD" with "GD (gosh darnit) THIS HURTS"????

Binge... Im ona little binge... and I love it... My life has been allabout binges... Jobs, women, favorite things to do, sports.. you name it.. Binges.. Not bulges... Binges... Im hell on wheels for awhile... then the tires flatten out.... Long about spring training time my workout clothes will probably stay folded away in the dresser.... I will collect pounds around the waist as I slovenly BBQ it.. immerse in the fellowship and comeraderie of my townie cronies... and then start this crap allover again in a year... Seasonal I guess you'd call me...

I know this ain't interesting but you're stuck - stuck with me and who I am/what I do/all that crap...

On a side note: The rotten bastard that put his hand on my belly and asked my due date - I kicked his ass the other night in Golden T Bowling - and he's LEGENDARY for it.. "Hey you've been practicin!" Nope its all about grudges.. Not crunches... Not bulges... Grudges... Nanny nanny boo boo - stick your head in doo doo... Speakinowhich: Kendra can you hear me? Ive lost 4 - count 'em - FOUR pounds to date.. Ha! Well I guess since I ain't datin' it's more like Four pounds to this day... Stick that up your little spandex outfit! With Love and Grudges, Victurd(s)

No comments: