Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Take me... to the limit... one more time....

Gimme your breast guess... I love what I do for a living and with whom I do it with... There are sucky things with every job... But there's truly a lotta good where I work...

We are seasonal (but still fairly busy in the winter time)... We are family owned... Many say there is gender favoritism - but I won't respond to that because I seena few fired across the land by what they've written in their blogs..

Honest to goodness there's an announcement here when it's 8am.. and announcement when it's 5pm... Yes, it reminds one of school a tad bit --- gossip in the bathroom/lunchroom, and right down to the nerdy guy who continually drops his pencil on purpose... We have announcements to tell us "please read your email" when HR sends out a new email.. Like why are their emails special? I read every fucking email... Ya occasionally get the feeling you're trapped on a school bus...

During this hot n heavy part of the year - none of us can keep up... Frustrations sometimes grow... and this GD sauna-like weather we're having ain't helped matters..
Despite efforts by management to become "paperless" - our file cabinets are overflowing with the production we've done - and we've hired temp after temp to try to keep up...

Recently - onea the temps - an EXTREMELY well endowed one - somewhat breached the limit on how much booby she had exposed -- and someone complained. So the company wouldn't be sued - she was sent away with the request to "put something on to cover your ARMS". Uh huh. So.. .lunchtime... she came back.. boughta new sweater looking thing... her arms were covered - but there was no hidin' them big mommas even though she tried. She was still kinda gettin' jiggly wit' it.

I tried to thinka who and why woulda turned her in... "I'm a B-cup.. I'll be GD if I'm gonna have all the men's eyes planted on Miss double-D over there."... "I'm very religious - and I think when Eve was on the earth is the only time there should be anything close to nudity."... "I've gotta boner from looking at them suckers - I can't concentrate, and I can't roll my rollup chair up under my desk."... "I replace those long fluorescent lightbulbs here - and we can't have them mommas gyrating/pounding when she walks - they'll wear out in half the time."

I'm like - be for real. Yes, had she come in a thong and a negligee - maybe somethin oughta been said. (Like "Hey, what are you doing Tuesday night?" - teasing) What she wore wasn't really even that low cut - and had she entered a bar - there wouldn't have been extra glances or any shock value at all.

Not sure who's the real boob here. The one that ratted on her - the one that called her in to say "your cup runneth over" - or the management dudes that didn't step in - admonish the non-cleavage idiots that were involved (tat for tit?)...

I'm so old I remember when the administrators in high school usedta make the gals kneel - and if their dress didn't touch the ground - they were sent back home to momma for more attire. Somehow, I feel like a school child again.

But in all honesty - I like limits. In fact, I like the "take me to the limit" idea so much - I will volunteer my time, and my tape measure. Me thinks two inches above the nipple is proper - anything less - send 'em to Goodwill to buy a coverup. I could undertake those measurements right here in my own cubicle... Why I'd even be a willin' to get some doublesided sticky tape to help 'em keep the top snug up agin' the booby whilst they bent over to put something in the bottom cabinet...

We've all gotta time and and time out here --- and some Yale grad somewhere invented this infringe-upon-my-civil-liberty kinda thing where you stick your hand in there at the time clock - and it acknowledges your palm - and what time you've stuck it in there... I could perhaps measure thataway.. The palm test... Ya know - how are you gonna know what percent of the booby is sticking out if ya don't know the exact size of the booby? I'm a lend-a-hand kinda guy. Team player here. No applause please.. I mean - shit - we could get sued. I can just see the courtroom now - "Exactly HOW did you know how much of her boob was sticking out?" I'd be helpin' em.

I just know onea these nights I'm gonna go home and -yep, there Walter will be on the news... or mebbe JFK giving a speech.. Mantle hittin' another... Martin on a walk... Yes Huey - back in time.. Boobs. We have some boobs here.

Take me... to the limit... one more time....

May this hump day be the breast day of the week for you... happy day... bye bye now, Victurd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»