Monday, July 31, 2006

180... woah Nellie.. turn this sum'bitch around...

I've always kinda paid attention to numbers... Ain't real sure why... Guess they intrigue me... Today's posting is the 180th posting.. 180... what a cool number..

Your life.... in need of a turnaround?... Eh, mine kinda is... Maynard's very definitely is...

Gracie's oldest completes his Navy Basic Training this week.. talkabouta 180.. way cool..

Maynard, supposedly, is moving to Branson this weekend with his best bud Devon... Might just be the best thing to ever happen to him.. I've prayed and prayed the day will come and I will awaken to him being 24... A little less than three years to go to that.. Getting the hell outta Dodge could be the impetus he needs for some semblance of normalcy...

Apologies for zilcho attempts at humor today... And, sure, I know this is boring crap.. but hey, it's my life... and I hear tell that's the purpose of a blog... I've been on a 3-4 year run of reasonable disinterest in life - having little concern for those around me (not with intent)... reasonably selfish in my ways... I don't wake up to "Do I have to?" - it's more like - "Ok, today's here.. here I go." I needs me a 180 penchant for excitement. I love my son - and my son is not to blame for my weakass testimony there - but - it could be a good thing for us to part for awhile.. good for each of us...

And howabout you... yes you... the reader... have you had moments in your life where you needed a 180? Did you make it all the way? Do you need a change now? Is there someone you pray for change? Have you known snotnoses that have gone down the wrong path only to emerge on victory lane? (Please tell me "yes -yes - yes")...

Ok, that was 180. Notta very interesting blog - but what the hey. Maybe it's my blog menstruation... hehe... I dunno... anyways.. I loveya for being here, reading - and if you're undergoing - or about to - a 180... besta luck to ya.. life IS good... Happy day, Victurd..

No comments: