Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Money - with a shout out to Floyd....

Whenever I hear the term Money alone… I hear the bass guitar creepin’ in and Pink’s lyrics follow..

Money, get away (It comes, it goes.. either too much or not enough)…
Get a good job with more pay and your O.K. (Unless ya hate it, it’s too fara drive, the boss isa creep, your coworker has BO)

Money it's a gas (No… it takes friggin money to BUY gas… what usedta be ‘slush fund’ now goes in the tank and slushes…)

Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash (See above)….

New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I'll buy me a football team (Uh huh.. and after the liquor wears off – be for real)…

Money get back (yeah.. get outta those damned bill envelopes, jump back in my account)

I'm all right Jack keep your hands off my stack. (and Tom, Dick, Harry, etc)

Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit (I never knew this word was in the song… I’m aghast… I always listened to the AM version… hehe)

I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet (Sorry… can’t relate)…

Money it's a crime (Si.. causes crimes… involved with crimes…)

Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie

Money so they say
Is the root of all evil today
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're
giving none away (Here here… root of all evil.. .that little exchange modem… money rocks/sucks.)

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out" (That’s it? WTF does that have to do with anything? Oh well.. .the resta the song rocked – and the rythymn was awesome… Money… It’s a gas)…

Later……. Victurd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested