Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How come...

I wonder howinthehell... Musings... Wonder howinthehell they make those pillars that go into rivers that support bridges..and wonder if it's like "Hey Ralph.. let's put onea them sunsabitches right here"?... Wonder if they have a testing lab for new vibrator products - and wonder what the chicks get paid for doing so -- Can't you just see it.. ."Hey, how was your day at the office?"... Eh, so so, I only came twice.. hehe..

I wonder why bluejays are so mean... I wonder why they call Human Resources Human Resources when oft times it's used as a disciplinarian arm... Why do they call it a hot water heater? What about the first time it's ever used? Is it a cold water heater?

I wonder if I'm still young enough to file an age discrimination lawsuit against WalMart if I fail to gain my desired employment as a greeter... I wonder where the pigs originally came from that say "put guns on the border, shoot any Mexicans that cross illegally."

Hada new glitzy car wash open in our small town.. Owner paid some snotnose chump change to stand out with a big sign, dressed in a fifty pound full Kangaroo outfit in 103 degree temps. I wonder why no one shot the owner..

I wonder if people that setup up card tables at WalMart to solicit money for their church, little league team, bazaar, etc really give all the money to where they say they're giving it?

I wonder who else is important to the self important? I wonder why nannies are substituted for parents? I wonder if you'd really get thrown in the slammer if you tore the tag offa pillow infronta a cop? Why do they call it kidnapping when they swipe someone over 21?

Why, generally, are Oriental people smaller? Why, generally, are African American people stronger? Who was in the kitchen with Dinah? Why do women announce when they are going to the bathroom? Like, who asked?

Why do they call it a blog? Why aren't insects called outsects? Do doctors have to sit in a waiting room at country clubs before their tee time is announced? Why is it ok for a man to take his top off but notta woman? Why do - at some places - smarter women make less than some of the incompetent men they work with?

How do tuna swim? Wouldn't that crap simply float? Why doesn't the government put lower limits on credit card apr's? Why do companies charge poor people who can't pay their gas, water, electric bill a fee to reconnect it once they can pay it?

Why do we even have Repuplicans? (oops!)... Why is outpatient surgery done inside? Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder who, who wrote the book of love? I wonder if dyslexics are confused with the order of silverware in a fancy restaurant? I wonder if the New Christy Minstrals are old now? I wonder exactly how bigga booby has to be to make the switch from cloth to underwire? When there's hella less material, why are thongs more expensive?

Ok... enough to think on today.. Thanks for reading, and you sonsabitches who somehow are able to senda advertising comment to every blog on the universe - how do you do that? Happy day, bye bye now... Victurd..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»