Friday, April 04, 2008

I’m excited and I don’t know why…..

Perverts… I knew you’d think that. No no no.. It’s the season.. Long range forecast and the highs all begin with a 6… Our Kansas City Royals are 3-0 and just swept the #2 payroll team.. New manager from Japan has livened them up…

Final four weekend.. IT’S the WEEKEND… Paycheck deposited in my bank account at Midnight last night.. I’m wearing jeans to work… Up early, to Perkins for coffee and smoke to unwind before I even wind up…

Don’t rain on my parade… I’m happy to be where I be at the moment… Emails in the inbox from friends/family.. I petted both damn cats before I left home this morning.. My cigs on sale for $1.60 a pack AND they come witha fitty cent coupon..

Was at the Drive Thru at Mickey D’s.. peeked thru to see the counter.. young, tall handsome black dude waiting on decidedly senior couple.. THREE, count ‘em THREE humongous smiles.. Made me think – the young dude probably doesn’t know the discrimination the older folks have seen.. The older folks were smiling because this (the fun, friendly interaction between white/black) can and is happening.

Life, it be good.

God loveya.. I loveya.. Have a great weekend. Victurd.

PS to Lisa and her cruddy sister: I won’t “show my hand”, but it’s my hope someone.. (Bring it on Foghorn) I SAY SOMEONE.. who has coached at Kansas wins tomorrow!

No comments: