Thursday, April 03, 2008

Asbestos….

I first started really becoming aware of asbestos in the 60’s.. At school, they passed out pamphlets.. “oh, it’ll keepya warm alright.. but there are dangers there.. all kindsa diseases could be had from it.”

Asbestos was the talk of the locker room, the boardroom, and, whilst I wasn’t of age, certainly bar rooms. Looking back, my daddy was probably attuned to asbestos, but it was a subject we didn’t breach at our household.

Me? Well, some’r ‘leg men’, some’r “BigN” types, I go for asbestos. At work, we’ve kinda had a revolving door of late. Asbestos removal, and new asbestos.

So, I, like most “Average Joe’s”… stand around all day, leer.. And decide who the asbestos is…
Now, yes, we’ve heard asbestos is harmful…Inhalation can cause some serious shit.. kinda crappy.. Not all it’s cracked up to be. .. There are ‘alternates’ that can be used. I don’t care, I love asbestos… (lOOking at asbestos, ogling.)..

In the hardhat life of man, I’ve become quite accomplished in asbestos studies. There be them “no butt” ones… nah.. It’s GOT to be rounded… There be the whole-lotta-butt one’s, and in spitea my old boss telling me “u don’t wanna have to shake the sheets to find them”.. sorry, it just doesn’t fit for me.

Ok, rounded then. What else? Well - rounded from the side view, and rounded from the back view… Victor, you really are a prevert ain’tya? Uh huh.

Junk in the truck. Derrieres. Bootys. Gluteus maximus. Bum. Cheeks. Behind. Asbestos.

Victor, I thought all you did was walk around all day and look for and collect smiles? Well, lemme tellya - oh you know I love witnessing EVERYTHING about lfe - and yes, smiles REALLY do perk me - but please know I oh so smile inwardly when I see the asbestos.

You can call me perve if you want - but I know too you women and the Wranglers, and being befriended by mainly women - I find you are just as bigga perv’s as we piggos.

Bum deal huh? The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. Hehe. (Make’n an ass outta myself ain’t I?) Fatbottom girl you make this rockin’ world go round. Tooty fruity, oh booty. She’s got freckles on her but(t) she’s pretty. Objects may be closer.

I’m sorry, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying a fine butt. Asbestos. They’re a gift. Nature’s easel. Free. Everyone has one – enjoy the asbestos. I certainly do.

Bringing up the rear, love Victurd.

No comments: