Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Hour.. Some things just are.

If happy HOUR is from 4 until 7, which one is happy?

If you kiss your grandmother in Paris, would it be classified as a French kiss?

What do starving artists eat?

If a 25mph Northerly wind blows your hat 25’ to the South, why is it called Northerly?

If you’re a professional trumpeter, would it be suffice to say you’ve got a blow job?

Speakinowhich (close your ears) why do they call it a blow job when (I seen a video once) there isn’t any blowing going on?

Has anyone ever given you cake and you weren’t allowed to eat it?

Is it hypocritical to say “never say never”?

Do people with shit eating grins have bad breath?

Why would anyone skin a cat, and better yet, why would you create more ways to?

How can we hang out fully clothed?

If you taught your native language in High School in Athens, would “It’s Greek to me” take on a new meaning?

Do pediatricians play miniature golf on weekends?

If you're born again, do you have two bellybuttons? (I stole that one.)

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Could a 320 inmate with a baby face be a hardened criminal?

If you’re the good natured one that everyone on the swim team looks up to, can you make waves?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? (Stolen)

One day when I pee my pants and forget my name, if I’m in the rocking chair at Golden Acres, could I be off my rocker at the same time?
If a ten point buck is in the throes of lovemaking, could he be horny too?

Thanks for being here. I read a statement that stuck in my brain the other day. Lady had written a letter to an advice columnist about how she tired of women throwing themselves upon her muscular, extremely handsome husband. Included in the answer was the suggestion to raise one eyebrow at the imposing woman - but the answer I REALLY like was “some thing just are.”

Wow. Some things just are. It’s like someone you really like/want but they wouldn’t give you the time of day. Some things just are. It’s like someone really likes/wants you but you have no interest, yet in a nice way - and you have absolutely nothing against them as a person - in fact you like/love them as a person. Some things just are.

I’m white. I’m (presently) po. My roof leaks. My car has 3 undented doors, and onea the ends (the back) is not crumpled. I’ve liked people who had no watch, and sheepishly, I’ve ‘been with’ people I’ve had no interest in. I want white teeth yet I smoke. I send telepathic wisdom and advice to Maynard. Some things just are.

I are glad you’re here. Just had some things to say. Just passing time (yard needs mowed, don’t wanna.. Fence - boards fallen down.. City Code lady says “can’t have that with swimming pool if it has any water in it.” - don’t wanna get out and fix it.) So I sit here and dream about “her.” I can’t friggin find “her.” If some things just are, where are she? Hehe.

Love the day. Love yourself. And there’s absolutely no truth to the fact I pay twenty-five cents per comment. No comment. If you say no comment, shouldn’t it be silent/unsaid? Ok, off to mow, fix fence. Damnit. Love, Victurd

No comments: