Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The hyoid period….

Passion, life’s all about passion. Cars, new ones, run like crazy. Dependable, zip here, zip there, always start. One day, they cough, choke, sputter. A period that will pass - with the next tune-up.

The arm bone connected to the shoulder bone, the shoulder bone connected
to the back bone, the back bone connected to the neck bone. (You’re not finding this ‘humerus’ thus far are you. Yes, pun intended.)

The hyoid bone is the only bone in the human skeleton not articulated to any other bone.

Victor, is this gonna be another GD-stupid “feel sorry for Victor ‘cause he ain’t getting laid” blog?

Ahm, no. Justa observation. As Maynard and I returned from Golden Corral tonight (sumbitches now charge $9.69/buffet + $1.69/eat…. How DO the Chinese do it so cheap?)
Anyways, as we were returning, I thought about all in life I’m passionate about at present.

And there ain’t a lot. I am passionate about writing. Of course I love my son, enjoy my work, have fun out and about with friends - but passion… writing.

The neck bone connected to the head bone. Yes, yes it is, and somewhere there amongst is the hyoid, but it ain’t connected.

Victor, you’re so GD weird, will you get to your point? Like we all understand the mashed potatoes going thru that mucky gray matter of yours?

My point is, I ain't temporarily “articulated” to another person, ie, the smooching kind. And, it’s my observation, in this “this too shall pass” period (ie, car needing tune-up, singular hood, hyoid) that there just ain’t a springboard for multiple passions. For instance, I could give a shit how my front yard looks. If I was sleeping with someone, I would care.

Me thinks, when people have a mate (and it’s a happy kinda thing) it lends itself to other/more/additional passions.

So… this IS a “One is the loneliest number” blog. Well, u have every right to deem it as you may. Wasn’t meant to be pity party, just an observation. I remember the bad ending of the last relationship (marriage)… Whilst the arm bone was still relatively connected to the shoulder bone, the shoulder bone connected to the neck bone - I had ZILCHO passion about anything.

Are you saying then that when it was good, when there was “you know”, THAT kinda passion, it afforded for passion in other areas of life too? Uh huh, mebbe.

I know there are all kinds of “amoeba’s” out there who ain’t “arm bone connected to”.. priests for example (to another human person)… a great, single writer… an artist… perhaps a musician.. And they ain’t connected… I wonder what’s in their makeup? How they stay so passionate? Are they passionate in other areas? (No alter boy jokes, k?)…

You know what I mean, like eating at the Golden Corral. GD food tastes hella better when there’s a loving smile across the table. A hand on the leg. A door opened for another. Idle chit chat about chit. Arm bone, shoulder bone, neck bone, head bone.

So……. Your ending?… Are we like supposed to publish your phone number (867-5309) so we can get you laid, have additional passions besides writing?

Eh mebbe. Hehe. Point being: if u is connected - take carea them joints. Don’t take cartilage for granted. If u is either single, or, in heap bad relationship - I think you know what I mean. And if you too are in this situation like HyoidTurd, smile, ‘cause after today it’s one day closer to that passion.. And when you/I/we finally arrive - we will have so much appreciation for it, we’ll stock the hell up on Vitamin D.. and Glucosamine Chondroitin so there ain’t no way the “arm bone, shoulder bone, neck bone, head bone” thingy separates again.

WAIT!!! I did forget one. In addition to writing, I’m passionate about boobies. So, feel free to forward pics of them pups. Mebbe this single stuff ain’t so bad after all. I mean, you maybe laughed - or even said “Oh Victor, not again.” BUT, hey, that’s something you can’t do as a married man!

Whether u be hyoid or connected… life it be good.. Passion, it be good. Happy February 6. Love HyoidTurd.

No comments: