Monday, February 25, 2008

But... you said.....

Several times it's been pointed out to me that "you ain’t practicin' what you're preaching." Yes, yes – that's true. Upon occasion, I don't.

I don't pretends to be no preacher, and whilst I had mebbe 20 college hours in psychology – that was before the days of computers, so long ago I've forgotten even who the professors were – so I ain'ts no psychologist neither..

Although, Iv'e heard "psychologists lead the most screwed up lives of anyone." And mebbe, just mebbe, that be the case with me.

Back in the day, DB said (out of my earshot) "Victor, he’s a bullshitter." And mebbe that zeroed in on me.

I don't, with intent, behave contrary to my words here. This blog has long been a "self help" for me (and ohhhhh do I sometimes need it!)– and it's been a perk that occasionally there are other eyeballs here.

I don't profess to professin' nothing. That was a double negative wasn't it… eh, you know what I mean. "A preachment my friends you’re about to receive" – no.

I have this dream, this belief, this quest – of knowing it's like to live 'the good life.' (And I ain't talking bucks.) I strive for it. I aim for it. Sometimes I even touch the tip of it's iceberg. (I do love life, and virtually all within it - no complaints here. Sometimes puzzles to unjig, but no complaints.)

I am human, hear me roar.

May this be a good week for you. Don't jump ship from one you love. Stick to the red wristband, if yours is red as well. Keep the lights on so u can be sure.

And if you can't be with the one you love…….

Oops, there I go again. Writing one thing, occasionally behaving the other, yours in bullshitting, love Victurd.

No comments: