Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Love, magnetism, feel and "oh baby"s......

Just like Romeo and Juliette…

Love makes the world go round… We all, probably, have been there..

Me thinks I’ve mentioned before I can fall in love twelve times during a short breakfast at the Piggly Wiggly… This passion has caused others consternation… and, it’s assuredly caused me consternation as well.. being on the dumped end…

Don’t care… I’m ready again…

Seena chicky in our lobby awaiting an interview.. fell again… GD I wish I had pull with HR.

Magnetism.. Reckon that’s kinda like love.. ‘Ceptin’ magnetism comes from both parties.. I’d be party to that again. Woah, sure had my halfa goin’ with the lobby lady…

When single, I feel moreso than when in a pair, the ups and the downs come with regularity.. The “I’ll probably never again”s are tossed about inbetweengst the “oh baby oh baby”s…

Was good to have a, albeit brief, oh baby moment. I can feel again. I feel it. Tis a good thing. It’s just a difficult thing to find that magnetism – and I’ve learned even more difficult to keep both parties enamored in that.

God Bless those of you who have entered into, and stayed in relationships with magnetism/love. Reckon we’re all students of life – and I hope I gradjagate to that someday… someday before I pee my pants and forget my name… someday while I can still… oh, nevermind. You get the drift.

May life be magnetic for you. And, may you find an opposite pole. Mind outta gutter, we’re talking magnet here.
Talk about love and romance
Just wait 'til I get myself straight
I'm gonna put Romeo's fame
Right smack-dab on a date

Ah, all right, now, I'm speculatin'
Wonder what tomorrow's gonna really bring
If I don't (if I don't) find work tomorrow
It's gonna be (gonna be) heartaches 'n' sorrow
Our love's gonna be destroyed like a tragedy
Just like Romeo and Juliet

Love, (and romance… and magnetism) Victurd…..

No comments: