Sunday, October 28, 2007

GPS…

With Christmas approaching - onea the most requested “I want” items in this technological era - is the GPS system… Ya gotta know where you’re going… Like anything technological - what one was once an arm and a leg pricewise - after a few years - they make them where they’re almost bearable for the common man… Online pricing now is around $240... And Christmas ‘door busters’ expect them to be available for around $150.. Mebbe even $99...

Do you know where you’re going? I ain’t real sure I do.. Seems it’s the same paths, same diddies, same things day after day… I have the great want to change directions… but the motivation, or perhaps more the wherewithal…- it’sa lackin’..

Article on Eric Clapton today espousing his new book about his life… He related - paraphrasing - I really wanted to see who I am.. Where I’ve been… Clapton has been sober now for twenty years.. And of the years prior to that “it’s really kinda hard to remember.. To organize.. To relate.”

Young, with it actress Natalie Portman relates “if you don’t like where you’re going - it’s simple, change it.”

They say the only time you can change a man is when he‘s a baby. Eh, perhaps true.

Quite simply, I need a new direction. There’s a hitch in my GPS get along… Don’t get me wrong - the bliss, the enjoyment of life portrayed here is real… I just know life can get even better…

A short one today.. No funny stuff… SORRY! Come back tomorrow… mebbe I’ll wear Halloween costume.. Maybe we’ll talk the World Series.. Or The Chiefs… or, perhaps college football.. Or.. Mebbe I’ll even have a new direction..

May your GPS guide you wherever in life it is you wanna go… Happy day, love, Victurd

No comments: