Monday, October 22, 2007

I’ve found her…………

Be for real... Did u really think so? I know… I didn’t think you would….

Awhile back… I heard longtime (now Hall of Fame) broadcaster for the Kansas City Royals - Denny Matthews interviewed… He is ALWAYS getting asked “who’s your favorite baseball player for the Royals over the years?”…

He always came up with the same answer… “Well… I’ll take George Brett batting…. Frank White fielding.. And Willie Wilson running.”

I reckon that’s why I’m here today/tonight… “I’ve found her.”

I’ve fallen in love with Catom’s loyalty…. Teresa’s pats on the back and upbeat attitude…Rae’s excitement for life… Gracie’s quick smile and laugh… Sumbrum’s penchant for getting the most outta every minute of life… Misty’s wonderful brain (oh, and her butt too, sorry, all men are pigs… relax.. She‘s half my age.. But she does have a nice butt!).. Kathie’s want of adventure (and follow thru of same).. CJ’s dedication and loyalty… Cherryl’s friendship and occasional mischief.. Lisa’s “I don’t really know you but it’s cool old farts and young folks can be friends.”… Terry’s wildly creative brain… Cyn’s epitome of the word friend… Jana’s coming from leftfield… M’s take on life..

So… ya wanna get married? Well hell, CJ already is… so that cuts it down to 13... Oops.. See another married, ahm 12.. And annuder… we’re at 11.. .. So we could do 30 days each.. Then take a month a year off… Hell.. at that rate, I could like afford a Motel for the whole month of December.. deal? Fuckin’ A Rae-Catom-Teresa-Gracie-Sumbrum-Misty-Kathie-Lisa-Cyn-Jana-M…

In all seriousness… each and every one of you has sent me words to make life fun… and it’s my hope you’ve gained an occasional smile here… this blog (and your comments) save me from having a shrink bill!

If I’ve missed someone… I apologize (and what-the-hey, there’s still a month open!)…

I feel quite certain I’m labeled at work. I hang with women. I don’t do so with known intent - it just happens. For whatever reason, the vast majority of my life has seen me having very good friendships with women. Yes, some men too… But it’s not uncommon for me to lookup at lunchtime and realize there’s like five of them and onea me. It’s those occasions where I stop, smell the roses.. And think “I’ma lucky bastard.” I ain’t gots no regrets to same.

I truly do value each and every onea your friendships… so… when you’re ready to make sleeping arrangements… please call me at 867-5309...

Happy happy………. Love, Victurd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn this junk in my trunk! This butt is both a blessing and a curse :) In all seriousness, we all benefit from your unique take on life. You've honestly reminded me to stop and take it all in - good and bad. Write on Victurd!
Misty