Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love Is In The Air

Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound

Love is. Love abounds. Not just he/she love, love of anything, everything. Friends. Job. Co-workers. Relatives. Life

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
I don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.

Next to smiles, eyes ‘talk’ the loudest. Capturing moments of folks having fun, enjoying another. Sucking up every inch, moment, second life has to offer…

Love is in the air, in the whisper of the trees,
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea,
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming,
I don't know if I feel safe,
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I call out your name.

Whilst I am not ‘with one’, happy to announce “I’m in love with life.” Whilst I may not like little bitty things about some, I love ‘em all. The daily occurrences, the every-so-often visits with others - it all adds up to who I am, you are, we are. And it’s a very good thing.

Love is in the air, love is in the air, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,
Uh, uh, uh.
Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun,
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done,
And I don't know if you are illusion,
Don't know if I see truth,
But you are something that I must believe in,
And you are there when I reach out for you.

So very true. Some seem to have that built in sonar to know when to sing another similar song “You’ve got a friend." Some have the timing to say something kinda fun, smartass, to assist in bringing the corners of the mouth up to bring on my smiles.. Your smiles..

Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
I don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.
Love is in the air, love is in the air, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,
Uh, uh, uh.

Gooey perhaps, I don’t care. The great thing about aging… another damn song, “I did it my way.” If I want to get on the stupid internet, announce that I “love love”, inspitea how it may not be someone’s cup of tea, screw that, I will anyways!

Life is a wonderful jigsaw puzzle - and lovers, friends, relatives, coworkers, teammates, et all - ‘snap together’ to compile a life. Puzzles with missing pieces perhaps indicate the loss of one - it just doesn’t look/feel right, yet we carry on in building that puzzle.

Love is in the air.. With every hello, smile, phone call, handshake, hug, nod, smartass comment, note, email, wave… “I’m in pieces, bits and pieces.” In a wonderful way.

Spring’s around the corner. Love happens. Make love not war. (Smartass comments ok though).. Love (is in the air), Victurd.

No comments: