Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tweeter from the teeter totter……

Good morning good morning good morning. Tuesday. One day closer to the weekend, yet, a “have to” day. Once done, still more work than weekend ahead. Tis ok, we kinda go thru the motions on Tuesday – the past weekend in the rear view mirror – too early to get excited about the next weekend.

Driving in, skeered shirtless of deer. It’s dark you see (or you don’t really see… too good.).. I go the back way to get outta our wonderful metropolis. I’m not fond of bumper to bumper, traffic light after traffic light, lights, people allover. Give me the backroad with an occasional jogger, assurance of safety, lacka noise, peace. To that end, gotta watch for deer (dear).. Usedta tell ole whatshername that when driving the backroads.. “Watch for deer dear.” Obviously humor, attempts thereof, weren’t enough to keep her fastened in the seatbelt. Oh well.

The teeter totter. In between looking for Bambi, listening to Sport’s talk, smoking a cig, shaving… yes, shaving.. on the way to work this morning – I thought about the teeter totter. Why, I ain’t got any idea in hell. Did.

The teeter totter is a wondrous toy, no matter if just one person – or two. As a single old fart – I’ve taken that walk up the board… get to that point where you come off the ground for a sec… then balance… then… oh shit.. boom… down you go. Fun. Life.

Dos. Two on teeter totter – oh, must be keen, keep focused, each work just as hard. Dayum. Sounds like marriage, relationship. Uh huh, does. Fun, exhilarating. Rhythmic. (Pervert, I know what you’re thinking.).. Smiling. Laughing. Wash those troubles away, teeter all day.

Many ways to exit the teeter totter, until another time. Congenially, four legs planted, stronger one of the two normally let’s the other exit nicely. (Akin to holding the car door, holding a door, letter the other go first.)..

Or, of course, one can jump off whilst the other person is at the top. And the walls.. came tumbling down. Ouch. My butt. (Onea my alltime favorite little comical pics is of two chocolate rabbits.. one has a humongous chunk bitten outta his booty.. he’s exclaiming ‘MY BUTT HURTS”… the other bunny.. someone has bitten off his ears.. and of course he counters with “WHAT?”… )

So, whadda we deduct from this useless blog Victor? The tweet about the teet. (I’m glad you spelled that with two ‘e’s Victor.) You’re welcome. I wouldn’t be a boob like that.

We deduct lots. Life, like the teeter totter in this sweet tweet, is a game. Life is fun. Life can be harmonious. Life can be working together. Life/teeter’s – can include, exhibit niceness. Life can be rhythmic (I NEVER can spell that word right the first time… WHY, oh great linguist inventor, did you make sucha a beautiful word.. so GD hard to spell?)… Where was I?

Oh yeah. Ouch. My butt hurts. (WHAT?).. Uh huh, does. So, you step back from the teeter totter – and there’s all kindsa lessons about life, relationships – even perilous travel as a single. It’s cheap entertainment, can be invigorating, exhilarating, cause laughter, get the heart rate up… fun.

Done. No more teeter totter. (You mean you’re too old… will never teeter-totter again?).. Ahm, did u just get here? Remember, I played softball this past summer. I pride myself by being the oldest player in the league. Sure I’ll teet again. Might haveta handcuff me a goshdarn woman to do so, but I will teeter again.

Tune in tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or this weekend. My regularity ain’t what it usedta be. (Don’t let your mind wander on that one.).. Victor, u really think people read this? I dunno, would be tweet if they did. Would teeter my totter. I think I’d better get to work, this is going South. Ouch. My butt hurts.

WHAT?... Love, Victurd.

No comments: