Sunday, January 20, 2008

Two tits, four tits, six tit’s a dollar…..

Could be the breast blog ever. Well… the results are in… I DID receive one fine pair in the ‘mail’... and one “June Cleavage” one… so thanks… likening my blot to tat, reckon it was tit for tat.

What about boobies? What’s ur take? Reckon we all, men and women, gots what we gots. Nowadays, you women can change that - but us men, well, there ain’t a lot that can be done. Never hearda augmentation or reduction there (in spitea all the GD emails I get regarding same.)

Onea my friends, who has been enhanced, refers everything in dates of “AB”.. After Breasts. If I’m detecting correctly, for her it was a very good thing.. I guess I somehow understand, what with one formally grapefruit sized testicle that was surgically repaired, I could formulate time by “AT”, After Testicle (repaired)… While protrusion mebbe wasn’t a bad thing, at least now I don’t have protrusion way down there…

And about the Huey Lewis lookalike crap, and the Huey Lewis “rumors”, huh uh, it ain’t me, either one!

I, happen to love breasts any old size, no matter the ‘statitstics‘. Yes, there is something very romantic about very small breasts - yes, I’ve now had the pleasure (after hella years of not) of dating “underwire” gal - and that’s special too.. Breasts are a wonderful thing…

Yes, I’d enjoy a topless beach - but somehow the covering up of them only adds to the intrigue - and after so long, ain’t sure topless would be special. Should be reserved, my take, for your special one.

Now, I think I can speak on behalf of 99% of the men in that we enjoy bra-less. Still covered, yet, a “closer” idea. It’s almost like “see these:? Well you ain’t touchin’ ‘em” which too is intriguing…

Perkies. Perkies are thought to be those of young pupettes, and I suppose they are. However, as we age, we old farts appreciate droopies as much, perhaps even moreso. You’ve nursed, you’ve lived, they’re now pointing down to where we’ll eventually end up - and it serves as a reminder “play with these things while you still can!”…

The pencil test. I ain’t sure what purpose it has, but I’ve heard of gals sticking a pencil crossways under their breasts, letting go, and if it stays “you’ve passed the pencil test.” Again, I LOVE smaller breasts to, so don’t really see what purpose this serves - unless’n you’d somehow need assistance in executing this test, because it is kinda technical and all…

Cold. Yes, we men love it when you’re cold. Well, mosta the time. I hear tell of a guy who works with a 70 year old lesbian, a fixture in the company where he works… all she does is walk around all day, and sometimes it’s cold in there. Now that, I hear, ain’t a pretty site.

To me… there ain’t anything naturally attractive about a woman’s “who-hah” or a man’s pee pee and testi’s. I mean, be for real. God is laughing somewhere upstairs over all the commotion/intrigue of same. Breasts, on the other (either) hand, they’re marvelous. They’re sensitive.. They’re beautiful. They’re quite simply, fun!

Man boobs. I understand this is a real turnoff for chicks… and, that same fella that works with the 70 year old lesbian, hear tell he works with a guy that has man boobs, and he’s made fun of behind his bra, er, back.

Beads. We all know about the Mardi Gras.. Flashing for beads. Lemme ask. You ever seen ANYONE wear those god-awful shiny things ANYWHERE after the party is over and the French Quarter is swept clean? Me neither. So me thinks, as much as man wants to see them, women want to show them. Bears repeating, as much as man wants to see them, women want to show them.

Mebbe God did know what He was doing. Long after the nipples have served their nourishment purpose, men still quench for them. Men pay to go into booby bars just to see them, whereas women, all they gotta do is go to the Community Center to see the plain ole flat things we men have.

Cleavage. Red Rover Red Rover bend Sally right over. Me thinks, “Sally’s” (some women), enjoy ‘showin’ their stuff’, and especially enjoy bending over right infronta God and all for a worldly view. I’ve had it happen where I actually kinda turn my head in embarrassment for them. Ok, mebbe that was a stretch, but it’s true, there’s titillation there for some chicky’s in eliciting the “looky but no touchy” “ha ha you want ‘em but you ain’t gettin’ ‘em” atTITude…

Padding. Me no comprende this one. I mean, growing up with the dreaded shortpeckeritis, I’ve NEVER had the urge to tuck a pair of tube socks down there for effect. Padding is generally pretty obvious - and PLEASE KNOW, we loveya no matter how big or how small you are! I understand sometimes it helps in assisting certain tops, but it really really ain’t necessary…

Another perhaps misnomer. Areola size. Like who cares? We’ve all seen ‘em the size of Perkin’s pancakes, and we’ve seen ‘em smaller thana dime. They’re all wonderful! Why, some women’s areolas are stretched after childbirth, and this makes them all the more special - as a mark, a reminder of same. A shrine, so to speak.

The nipple itself. So wonderful. Again, different sizes, lengths, but special no matter which. Life, it be grand. Nipples, they be grand.

Boobs are like people I guess.. All different sizes, colors. Some tiny, some Big’N’s.. Some more agile than others. Some more useful than others. (We’ve all heard the nun saying.) Like people, all boobs are special. Even men’s I guess.

Victor, YOU are a friggin’ pervert. I am NEVER coming back to read this blog again.

Ahm… it took you three years to figure that one out? May your day be fantastitc. As you age, may you fend off mammory loss. Stretch (mark) the hours, minutes of your day with enjoyment. Be nice to everyone (lefty/righty). Treasure twins, even if they ain’t the same size. Remember, some days simply suck. Keep abreast of current events. Nip bad moods, pity parties in the bud. Yes, even be nice to the idiots (boobs) of the world.

Make this the breast week of the New Year. Love, Victurd.

No comments: