Saturday, January 12, 2008

I resolve to….

Sleep outside…

Continue to blog, good Lord willing….

Boogie til 2009...

New Address…

Hotel/motel - 3 nights…

Cruise…

Cigs - yuck - I have GOT to get ridda the grip they have on me... Four times in the past three years - when combined with a cold, sinus infection - I've coughed until I momentarily passed out. I have got to quit, I know it and I don't have to hear a doctor say it - I know he thinks it.

Tell impactive ones they were just that….

Find the one to love… and glee in watching her get out of bed to walk to the restroom…

Hold the hand of one I want to hold, and in return, them want to have it held..

Share a movie, rub a leg…

A weekend away for two…

Choose happy over sad…

Pray for verbal hesitation when someone’s done something or said something that hit’s the belly/brain the wrong way…

Do something good for the world, with no remuneration to me…

Say “hello” to people I don’t know more often…

Continue to occasionally play pool with my younger friends who treat an old guy like one of the gang..

Befriend every hound I come in contact with…

Have another year of patience with my son.…

In every meeting I can with a friend, either say something to make them feel good about themselves, or to inquire of a part of their life dear to them - hopefully, in effect saying “I like you, I value your friendship..”

Throw on those size 36 jeans, and have there be a little air there between the belly/butt/hips and the denim…

Continue to email the daily “You might be a Redneck if” joke to my buds..

Continue to “have one”, play pool, Golden Tee bowling, shuffleboard, visit with friends regularly - BUT - to utilize the days/nights I ain’t doing that more constructively, educationally, in OTHER ways…

Get a CD/DVD burner…

Enjoy, frequent, behold the great outdoors as much as I did in my twenties. It’s taken for granted (the time left) - use it Victor.

To reread this on 12/31/2008 and to simply like me and the year I’ve led..

I resolve that the term “New Year” includes ALL of 2008, and if I thinka shit I ain’t thought of today - the want and ability to add it to this list.

I resolve to review this list quarterly with my eyes, but even way more frequently with my brain as I live 2008.

I resolve to hope my friends, loved ones know I hope 2008 is one of the best years of their life..

Love, Victurd

No comments: