Monday, September 18, 2006

Not a creature was stirring... not even my mouse...

Hello darkness my old friend... I've come to talk to you again...

Ya know, sometimes I just don't feel like writin'... I have a favorite saying at work that I repeat almost weekly "this is the FIRST time since I started working here that I didn't want to be here." Correct that. Writing, to me, is like talking. If ya ain't got nothing to contribute - then shut the hell up. So, pardon me if this crap is blazee' - but I kinda feel like onea Pavlov's dogs today.. it's 6:30am, I must write.. right?

No, this blog stuff ain't a drag at all... I love it.. It's just that I can't seem to find a topic in the gray matter... Oh, there's some good shit going on - first female tourist in space (I see curtains on the windows... weightlessness sex? We have liftoff!)... They're mad at the Pope... Conjoined twins are now unjoined... Five Duquesne University basketball players shot...

I could talk about high-fiving my buddies after the KU Chickenhawks squandered opportunity after opportunity in overtime and eventually bit the dust to the Toledo Rockets (<-- who??)... MU kickin' booty... Nah, spent on sports.

Rainy days and Mondays don't get me down - but I needs me an impetus here. I was passionite yesterday - I hate prejudice - I truly do. I did go see my favorite band this weekend.. the little gal singer rocks - and she was rockin' so hard that her hair completely blocked her face --- I wonder what that feels like --- to stand infronta a crowd - spilling your vocal guts for all --... I know from when I LISTEN to music it can be an awesome body feeling --- to make the music - and to do so with sucha passion -- it's simply GOT to be a rush. (If I were ever reincarnated, I'd like to be David Ruffin and be the Temptations lead singer.)

Ok... I'm steppin' out. I'm UP, but I ain't creative - and talkback before you say "who ever said you were creative?" - I'm talking ATTEMPT to be creative... Got it?

Peace out... Hasta la vista... Mahalo... May your mundane Mondays still be special... Keep your eyes and ears open - you never know when something will happen that you will remember all of your life. Love, Mundane-Monday-Victurd

No comments: