Thursday, September 07, 2006

I read the news today oh boy.....

It just keeps gettin' wierder and wierder..

Detroit Lions defensive line coach arrested for driving nude in a Detroit suburb.. Do you think his players might think twice before he asks them to get down in a four point stance?

Paris Hilton arrested for drunken driving - she blew a .8... First time she's blown an 8 that hasn't been videotaped.

Man (back East somewhere) shot his wife's pet chicken - so she shot him. He survived but there's no truth to the rumor he had hot wings for dinner...

Lady curses TV reporter in San Diego... Throws water from her bottle at him.. camera.. punches camera... husband pulls up... literally beats the shit outta the poor chap.. caught on tape..

Sixty year old female bus driver - carrying full load of cheerleaders gets DUI. Two sips, four sips, six sips a dollar. All for Leona, stand up and holler!

Don't worry.... be happy.. (Don't worry be happy)... You can't always get what you want... you can't always get what you wa-ant.. And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need....

I thank the Lord each day I awaken to see just whatinthehell will happen next out there... The violence, brutality I could do without - but ain't it a trip to try to understand the why people do the things they do?

The way you do the things you do... Ok... baby hangover.. (I know I know, shouldn't do that mid-week.. to which I reply... empty nest... I'm 53... I didn't work overtime for the first time in eons... and... WTF.. if Paris can go drinkin' - so can I.) Four guys I went to high school with - a good time had by all. The stories get better, embellished a tad bit more each and every meeting.

I think it was Ali that said "I can't wait to go to bed 'cause when I wake up I get better looking every day.".. I feel the same way - except it's life that gets better looking every day. The more bizarre, the better.

Happy day... or... as Catom says "have a day." May the news intrigue you - and if you can't always get what you want - then don't worry, be happy. Love, Victurd.

No comments: